Reviews for Heart's Desire (Ceanothus gloriosus)
NPakus chapter 8 . 2/2
This is heart wrenching, but beautiful, too. Hopeful end to this chapter. Thanks for sharing:)
NPakus chapter 5 . 2/2
Hope Bella finds her passion for life again.
NPakus chapter 4 . 2/2
Poor Bella!
NPakus chapter 3 . 2/2
:( hope he is faithful
NPakus chapter 2 . 2/2
Enjoying this!
NPakus chapter 1 . 2/2
I am captivated! This oozes hope for change...
twilighter1964 chapter 8 . 2/2
I love this story. I hope you'll continue it. You both are so talented, but I know it must be difficult and time consuming to write this way..
RachelFish chapter 8 . 1/28
I couldn't love this more. Anxiously awaiting the rest of their story! Thank you so, so much for sharing your talents! 3
RachelFish chapter 5 . 1/28
I don't know why, but I cried at the end of this one. Sweet Bella. Love her.
RachelFish chapter 3 . 1/28
Howwwwww am I just finding this?! Holy shit, ladies; this one's a gem. Not that I expected anything less from the two of you, though.

I am, as usual, completely honored to read your words. Doesn't hurt that I'm already in over my head with this Edward and feeling defensive and protective of your Bella. The texting...how could he? The wine in her kitchen...what was he thinking? I hurt for her, and he'd better make it right. And who're Collin and Raoul?! Okay, no. I gotta keep reading...

Love you both!
Rachel
FrustratedLawStudent chapter 8 . 1/16
A brilliant story, hitting a bit too close home. So practically perfect. I really, really do hope you will continue it!
Ana83114 chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
It's been 3 months since the last update. I guess you guys have flounced :/. It's quite a disappointment because I try to avoid in progress fic, but I love you guys on your own so much, I decided to suck it up. I wish I would
Have waited to see if you were sticking around for the long haul. I do hope that everyone is in good health and you haven't suffered any heartbreak that may be preverting the both of you from sharing your lovely words.
Ana83114 chapter 6 . 11/20/2014
I hope you haven't abandoned this story! It seems like it could be one of the greats. I'm really looking forward to how this plays out ;)
Courtney37 chapter 8 . 10/15/2014
God my heart hurts for Edward and Bella. They seem to want different things from whats happening in their life but they also are drawn to each other. I can't wait to read more. Thanks again.
jane-with-a-y chapter 8 . 9/25/2014
I'm finally sitting down to review this chapter!

Bella's father'd words about keeping your head down at work and that she's not there to make friends remind me of words I've heard from other dad's (fortunately not my own.) Sad advice in a way since we spend more time with our co-workers than we do with our family.

There is a touch of sadness within this story, but it is so deeply tinged with hope that I cannot believe it's going to anything but a love story. In any case I find myself enraptured by the way your words flow like wine; sparkling, rich, and distinctive. The mark of you two writers is evident in every line and between them too. xo