Reviews for Heart's Desire (Ceanothus gloriosus)
puffbun chapter 15 . 7/28
So great!
Paaameeelaaa chapter 15 . 7/28
Thank you so much!
It was amazing!
See ya.
Wonderwallthefirst chapter 15 . 7/27
I really am so curious to see how his marriage will, I assume, end and how he'll begin with Bella. Reading this you can't help but feel a bit of unease at the thought that he could be falling in love with another woman which will direct him to leave his wife. And you know it's for the best because it's Bella and Edward but yet.
JulizaRose chapter 11 . 7/26
Such a great story. It hurts a little bit.
Star Dust and Fairies chapter 15 . 7/26
How much longer are they going to be ?! :-)
fuz chapter 15 . 7/26
Beautiful!
Thanks.
archy12 chapter 15 . 7/26
Your writing is beyond beautiful-it is kind of soft and luminous. The words caress the reader like a softly moving silk fan. Really, I have no words to describe it.
I love the way their emotional relationship is developing. Their interaction where Edward showed Bella the paintings on his phone. By the way, I had never envisioned Emmett as a painter, but I totally can here.
And then, later on, Edward commenting upon her arms and stroking her wrist, and Bella's reaction. Exquisite.
So they had been at school together for four years, but somehow...Well, that's life.
Thank you.
flyrbrd chapter 15 . 7/25
Thanks!
Rebadams7 chapter 15 . 7/25
It's like he got of one exit too soon and got stuck. He can see where he should be, but the road back is anything but cleat and straight
R
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 15 . 7/25
Torturous temptation.
sujari6 chapter 15 . 7/25
They're (slowly) learning more about each other.
TrulyOutrageous chapter 15 . 7/25
Good Reading :)
lemonangeljuice chapter 15 . 7/25
I don't what image I'm more jealous of, sweaty Edward or the beautiful yard. I want both. Thank you!
chartwilightmom chapter 15 . 7/25
and down the rabbit hole she goes
more soon please
bon123 chapter 15 . 7/25
I can't help thinking how many times Edward finds himself making a comparison between Gianna and Bella. I bet his wife has never offered him to take a break to eat or drink inside their house if he worked and sweated outside, unless he took a shower first. He's probably doing a lot of comparisons these days. It's inevitable. I'm curious to see how you are planning to get these two out of this delicate situation, what with all the awkwardness that comes with the sexual and emotional tension that surrounds them whenever they're in close proximity. Great chapter.