Reviews for Heart's Desire (Ceanothus gloriosus)
Sukiethree chapter 22 . 6/8
I love this sotyr. Are you going to finish it? I'd love to read more
agatona chapter 22 . 5/13
OMG, that was mean cliffie! Sigh! And you haven't updated since 2016.
I hope you would because this is a beautiful story!
Thank you.
agatona chapter 7 . 5/12
I can't believe I hadn't come across this story until 2 days ago.
It is so beautifully written. I love it. It will be now one of my favourites.
It was rec'd at FB on one of the sites.
Thank you.
Ana83114 chapter 1 . 2/28
I think about this story so often. I will hold out hope that you will find time and inspiration to finish one day!
Kitty Bad chapter 22 . 12/27/2018
I miss this. 3
Sassy98200 chapter 1 . 5/19/2018
Victoria is a snake!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/27/2018
Tanya’s always popping up when Jacob comes into Bella’s office. Clingy, much?
Guest chapter 5 . 4/27/2018
Bella seems so sad and lonely. She should go out and enjoy her life instead of entertaining a crush on a married man. I get the point of the story is for them to end up together, but she needs to work on herself as well. She needs a therapist and her and Emily should make more plans together that arent just hanging out in her home. I’m not even half way through, though, so I hope things getter better for her before she jumps into a relationship with Edward.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/27/2018
Nothing against your story, but sometimes I just hate it that every woman around Edward is soo beautiful, soo gorgeous, blonde, exotic, an Amazon, etc.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2018
I was thinking Bella was 35, not 25. She’s still young but thinks she’s a spinster destined to never marry, sheesh. She has a stable job and owns her own home at 25, which is a lot more than most 25 years olds can say.
Jenbunniee29 chapter 21 . 4/14/2018
Just remembered about this story and had to re-read all the chapters again still amazing! Hope to see an update soon! Hope all is well!
Jenbunniee29 chapter 22 . 4/13/2018
Hope all is well! Hope to see an update soon!
Lethargarian chapter 1 . 7/24/2017
Ah... Ehugh! You left it there? How cruel can you get?!
TheRugbymom chapter 22 . 5/6/2017
Will there be more/
irelandk chapter 22 . 9/26/2016
:-) hope to read more soon
1,174 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »