Reviews for Heart's Desire (Ceanothus gloriosus)
momma23 chapter 21 . 1/26
Real. Incredible. Love the way you wrap the past and present. Thank you for taking the time to write.
LizziePaige chapter 21 . 1/18
OMG, I seriously just want to push both of these so damn hard towards one another. They both need a jump start in life and in love!
Ana83114 chapter 21 . 1/11
Please please please update :)
Nissa-Cullen chapter 21 . 12/24/2015
Edward just needs someone who's creative too to help him with his business. Some new direction might really help. Maybe Bella will be able to talk to him and get his confidence up.
shonla chapter 21 . 12/14/2015
Great chapter. Looking forward to the next one.
chartwilightmom chapter 21 . 12/14/2015
and oh what fun after the party!
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 21 . 12/14/2015
I hope Edward does stick around. He needs to hear Bella's thoughts. I think she is spot on about the creative vs non-creative person thinking.

Thanks!
Sally
MK543 chapter 21 . 12/14/2015
You write it so well, so real-life. I'm glad Bella asked him to hang around. She's a better hostess than I'd thought she'd be, too. From earlier chapters I thought she was a 'background' friend. It's been hard to picture her relationship with Maggie. I do hope Edward is not being all magnanimous and giving Gianna everything because he is guilty over wanting a divorce! I've had friends pack a few suitcases and walk out the door with no more! Yikes.
Paaameeelaaa chapter 21 . 12/13/2015
Thank you so much!
It was amazing!
See ya.
Mgonz595 chapter 21 . 12/13/2015
Missed this story. Hate when people who think they mean well try to tell you your business. Bella had great restraint in telling Charlie to mind his business. Wonder if Edward will stay. Their secret stares are killing me. I know it's to soon with Edward going through s divorce & his business not doing well but I hope they kiss.
Meg chapter 21 . 12/13/2015
You're an amazing writer. I love that the story incorporates so much of real life: unfulfilling job, friends moving away, infuriating family, confusing love life. You give your characters so much depth that even though they live average lives, there's something meaningful to learn from them. Publish worthy! Can't wait for more :)
maphie chapter 21 . 12/13/2015
I love this chapter. I'm anxious to find out what's bothering Edward.
Rebadams7 chapter 21 . 12/12/2015
The party on the edge of always and ever
R
mommymac0508 chapter 21 . 12/12/2015
Well she is slowly finding her own way and her own backbone when it comes to her dad but she still has work to do but what will Bella tell Edward
lemonangeljuice chapter 21 . 12/12/2015
Slow and sweet. I love the slow simmer. Thank you!
1,082 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »