Reviews for The Kneazle King
917brat chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
I would really like to read more of this one as well it also sounds very interesting.
charm13insomnia chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
fun
Ukia Catdragon chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Other than the fact that you need to separate the paragraphs better, this is a great start to a story. Have you read 'The Natural Animagus' by wsbenge, by any chance? It has a similar start to it.
Ddragon21 chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
you know what would be more hilarious? if harry in his animal years grown up fast and had kittens LOL knocked some female kneazle up and then there were bunch of potter kittens running around. not only he will be emancipated because of having a child I think. I would laugh and laugh.
bunies chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Proper names are ALWAYS capitalized! No matter where they appear in a sentence you always capitalize a proper name. I is always capitalized when used alone in a sentence.
Example:
Harry will play with the ball.
Will you let Harry play with the ball?
I will play with the ball.
Can I play with the ball?
Titles are capitalized when used with proper names.
Example:
The professor didn't like my essay.
I don't think Professor Snape likes my essay.
RebeliousOne chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
ha ha Nice! Harry will be much happier than he would have been otherwise. How will he learn basic education since he is 4 now? It would not be a good idea if he didn't know how to read or write. Perhaps he'll be home schooled for a couple of years so he can catch up. It would be nice if he managed to avoid the trouble that went on during his first and second year. Will anything change from canon? It should considering the huge change in his childhood, but I have read promising fics that kept things the same such as the same friends, grades, adventures, enemies, etc which is rather dull.