Reviews for Doctor Who and Jesus Christ
Foxy Chicken chapter 8 . 2/10/2019
I wasn't really sure what to expect when I clicked on this story. I mean, I had read the blurb, but I was expecting something far less. I absolutely loved this story! Your aliens were great, the plan was great, and your writing was lovely and thoughtful!
Calvin Carlisle chapter 8 . 6/10/2018
Christianity is not real. God is a lie invented to control others and justify horrible actions. All religion is human made. Science is the only truth. Aliens do exist, we just haven't found them yet.
DoctorWho507 chapter 1 . 3/23/2018
Christianity false? Malarkey.
Denigoddess2001-Arken-Stone1 chapter 8 . 1/17/2018
I loved this story. As a fellow Whovian and born-again Christian, I thought the story was thought-provoking and brilliant. Thank you for writing this gem!
geistklempner chapter 8 . 7/1/2017
This is easily the best thing I've read on . Thank you for writing it. Of course, now I've got to wonder what would happen if the Doctor had picked up a Presuppositionalist!
geistklempner chapter 6 . 7/1/2017
Did you come up with the Brielians? If so, fantastic job!
geistklempner chapter 5 . 7/1/2017
The light of truth is stark, it has no soft tones, it throws out every imperfection into stark relief.

And still... it's better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness.
geistklempner chapter 3 . 7/1/2017
First off, congratulations on being able to analyze your faith like this. However you currently feel about theology and metaphysics, you have all my respect for it.

Second, you write Ten perfectly. I should restart that Who/Left Behind collab idea that was being tossed around a few years back...
Mental Incapacity chapter 5 . 11/10/2016
I thought you were a chick. huh.
Mental Incapacity chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
you're a troll right?
Mental Incapacity chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
a robot would not use the term "GOOD REASON".
ryu238 chapter 8 . 2/27/2015
Good attempt at playing Devil's advocate.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/8/2014
This story is really interesting. Fantastic job!
Kyer chapter 8 . 5/3/2014
It was well written and thought out. Was pleasantly surprised that you decided to go the way of facts (in Doctor Who's fictional universe) rather than stick with dogma.

This from someone who loves The Creator and believes in Jesus as a son of God (one of many such sons and daughters chosen by God to speak to humanity, but not God in the flesh.)

The Doctor was nicely in character.

Well done. :)