Reviews for Goodbye
MyNameDontMatter chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Supposed to be? As in he was supposed to be sarcastic but the writers scrapped that and decided instead of making a Noah 2.0, to make Zoke 2.0, or as in he is supposed to be sarcastic he'd just not good at it? Or some other interpretation of supposed to be that I'm not thinking of at the moment.
(Sorry, I overthink things.)
Yukari Yuzuki chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Technically Noah is supposed to be the youngest and there are nine kids in total. Not eight.
Duperghoul chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Doug- Why did Dave has to..
Doug- OK fine,.. um why didn't Dave get together with..
Lilly- STOP IT!
Doug- alright. Good story
ThunderRiver411 chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
We're the only two I think that are using Total Drama Pahkitew Island characters in fanfiction this early. This was a very good one-shot. I read it earlier and didn't review until now. I'm hoping to see more stories with the new cast soon besides yours and mine. Keep up the good work.
Applauze chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
I want to do a Dave and Noah story now!
TotalDramaLover chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
i figured that they were brothers... And now i really do, now that i found out who dave's voice actor is. Go on, take a guess. (spoiler: it's noah's actor. Carter Hayden. XD)
iamsoproh chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
This was really well written and sweet! Great job :3
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
oh dang.. this is cute :3
fanfic1892 chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
... interesting house. Wow, I can't believe that's the only thing I got out of this story... it's just that... what kind of house is white with a red door? Whatever, you write it so well that it seems like you've had personal experience with missing a house... a lot.
Change Is My Middle Name chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Cool :)
mugheessaeed2002 chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
I really loved the hints of Noah/Cody..The Noah/Dave interaction was fantastic! I loved how Noah was so caring of Dave.