Reviews for Thirst
dimascio chapter 1 . 11/1
Update please!
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 5 . 8/28
This was pretty entertaining until this chapter. The forced future drama that this out-of-nowhere character you've brought in is kinda lame to be honest. Peace.
I miss this story. Will there be an update?
kamonwan9952 chapter 11 . 6/6
holyshit.. this is just so fucking big of a hella plot. Pretty please update soon
kamonwan9952 chapter 6 . 6/6
betchhh, ohmygod my heart, the angst!
"Anna held her gaze again, and Elsa wanted to kiss her more than anything. Wanted to kiss away the tears that had begun to drip from her eyes. Kiss those plump lips and hold her and tell her just how much she did love her. That she had made the stupidest mistake possible and she'd never do it again." - bye I'm dead.
kamonwan9952 chapter 5 . 6/6
"When she woke up she realized no one had slept in the damn bed that night." - lmfaoo had me dyin
NukeTheNuke chapter 1 . 5/20
every day. we stray further from God
Boom chapter 11 . 4/6
Pls continue the story soon. This is such a good story and i really want to know what happens next.
John Frost chapter 11 . 3/18
Please update this, I know you have other things going on but please if you're not too busy at least let us know what you plan on doing for this story.
RenaNiemand chapter 11 . 11/27/2016
OMG this is one of the reasons why I do not like reading something that is incomplete, I CANT wait for the next chapter! Fckkkk let me calm down, uff, really, this is so exciting, I'm very happy after reading this, I hope you can continue soon, this story began with pure smut and then splash, a complete plot with smut. It's really amazing how everything makes sense. Btw It's sad that you leave the elsanna fandom ... I hope that does not mean that you will stop writing elsanna? I mean ... I've only read this story of yours so far, but it's amazing, I'm sure your other storys are very good too.

I hope we can see how is Hans and Kristoff relationship too, i love happy endings and the happy ending here would be with Elsa and anna as a couple of vampibus/werewolf, Hans and Kristoff, and in some way, Merida managed to please Belle and made her a part of her pack by default.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/1/2016
Please Continue
Quill and Brush chapter 11 . 10/24/2016
Please finish the story. It's been great so far and I want to know how it ends.
Anniedotjar chapter 8 . 10/22/2016
Please update this story :( I absolutely love it .. I'd love to see more.
Anniedotjar chapter 10 . 10/22/2016
I love this Story , It's freaking awesome.
laviniasarah16 chapter 10 . 10/13/2016
I love it continue it please for my sanity lol