Reviews for The Kiss
That was funny.
Waldengarver chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Tee-hee. This was great. (:
TereseLucy384 chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Too funny :) Thanks for the great Pinger story. I love little insights like this into familiar scenes.
Clouddy chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Wow, even the promise of a pie couldn't drag Gilligan away.

"I can only hope that I will be lucky enough to experience it again."

Of course you will. Just say the words (or even give an indication) and I'm sure Ol' Ging will be more than happy to jump ya.
Teobi chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
THE PROFESSOR IS SO PROUD HE WRITES IT IN HIS JOURNAL! God love him. We all know his little speech about bacterial transfer is just to hide his nerves, because once he gets going there's no stopping him! I love how Ginger had Mr. Howell time it. How Mary Ann couldn't even drag Gilligan away from staring at them. How Skipper couldn't even distract the Howells with a card game, and how Thurston kept trying to stop Lovey from looking. I love me some passionate Pinger and this was certainly passionate! Hopefully no one will report you for this one- as if the guilty party never has any secret naughty thoughts about her own ship, hahaha.

I'm so glad you haven't let your bad experiences in this fandom put you off from treating us Pingers to more of your wonderful stories. Long live the Pinger passion! Hooray!