Reviews for Shades of Gray
SBLurker chapter 17 . 7/4/2013
So I cam here after reading your Naruto stuff... and find this.
It's very good.
So :
Where is the promised sequel?
Taeniaea chapter 17 . 2/11/2007
I Love The Story!
jade chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
I'm in school right now so unfortunately I can't sit down and read the whole story but I LOVED this first chapter. It is so hard to find good Sailor Moon fanfiction sometimes and this seems really thought out and organized. I love that in stories. Anyways, great characterizations so far, I didn't see anything really out of place. Great descriptions and yeah, wow, I really like this. I can't wait to read the rest. And then the sequel! (That's kind of how I found the story. I saw the sequel and I was like, "That looks kind of cool, I'll go read the first story.") Well, hopefully I can read another chapter before first block ends as this story is intelligent and my next class is not. _. Keep up the good work.
LightningStrikes chapter 11 . 2/14/2004
is this already written? Like all of it? Not enlough Jupiter! but it was still great
LightningStrikes chapter 10 . 2/3/2004
more mako? please? or i this re-writen?
LightningStrikes chapter 7 . 1/23/2004
still needs more jupiter but its good even though the format is hard to read
LightningStrikes chapter 5 . 1/21/2004
nice but I still would like to ask of More JUPITER?MAKOTO :) please?
LightningStrikes chapter 3 . 1/20/2004
its really good! But can I request something please? Can you put more Makoto/Jupiter in it? And give her (mako/jupi) more injuries (yeah im strange) please? you can out it in "her" chapter i guees...
Adyen chapter 17 . 10/8/2003
Ouch. While I have to say that your writing is great, I gotta admit that having Saturn under Metallia is something I do NOT like at all. Personally, with all the experience with Mistress 9, you would think Hotaru would be able to do something about her. *snicker*

Heck, she managed to DRR 90, so I'm still amazed at what sort of power you've given Metallia.
greengrapes chapter 17 . 8/11/2003
I really love this story and can't wait till u write the sequel! plz dont wait too long before writing! keep up the awesome writing
Psycho Pirate the Nth chapter 3 . 6/6/2003
When you mentioned Ares would uphold his vows until "all were one". Was this vague(but cool)reference inspired by Evangelion? You know what I'm talking about if you've read even an iota of Eva fiction.
Karla chapter 18 . 5/8/2003
Hi again!

I just finished reading your story for the second time and I still enjoyed every minute of it. I like what you did with the ending and stuff. I hope you will do your sequel because there is things that are left unfinished. I hope I don't have to wait to long.

See ya!
Paradox chapter 18 . 5/7/2003
Wow... The most enjoyment I've gotten out of a fic in quite a while. Well designed, well written, and a lot of fun to read.
Ali chapter 18 . 4/5/2003
I just read through this fic in it's entirty and I love it, you portrayed each charactar beautifully, none were too perfect or too bad. Just one small thing please in your sequal make sure that it's clear that the champions will only serve Usagi as long as Metallia exists, not forever. I like the Champions (especially as independent foils to the senshi) and I agree that a predetermined (by pluto) future would not be my cup of tea, Free will! and Choice! even if bad results and all that jazz thats more like it. Oh and I especially want more focus on Rei and Ares. They are my favorite.
Eternal Wanderer chapter 15 . 3/26/2003
The story is well written as far as character development and fight scenes go. It is interesting how both the champions and the senshi are written as protagonists. I however, have very little sympathy for the champions. They have acted rash, judgmental, unforgiving, and are willing to sacrifice others to achive their dubious goals. If that was your intent you have done a great job.

The scenes taking place in the dark kingdom are also rather entertaining. The prophesy seemed to have been done in the David Eddings style.

I look forward to reading the last chapter.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »