Reviews for Protecting the Future
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
Well, I missed Natsu's reaction towards having Lucy as a wife and to having a daughter. Even if let's say he did imagine being with Lucy in the future before, it should be still shocking to hear from someone else. And future Rogue did say he killed the daughter and now 'his wife'. So instead of repeating 'were you always such a prick?' wouldn't '... you bastard. I'll turn you to ashes!' or something be more fitting? Or, he could freeze for a moment, too shocked to react. Well, basically I just thought that after such revelation to say only 'were you always such a prick?' is a bit too weak. (I know that those were the canon words but canon didn't say about daughters and wives, so what might fit the manga dialogue, not necessary fit fanfiction). Overall, I think you have potential to write good, enjoyable stories.
Godschildtweety chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Real good
airie111 chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
You should write another tragic story.. hehe.. well, write a nalu and i will defenitely read it :D
zin-chan-luvs-u chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
O.o... Well...THat was...Shocking(I think in already in Chap. 402 so don't worry XD) Okay. It was...awesome!