Reviews for Their Sweet Audrina
GrayRainbows chapter 11 . 10/16/2006
I might just have to re-read the book, after finding this. :)

Very realistic that Audrina is leery of men. I like that you haven't just forgotten that, in favor of writing a happy marital relationship for Arden and Audrina.

"Not wanting to be one of those women who spent countless hours admiring themselves in the mirror..."

Thank you! God knows there's enough of those types in the VCA universe already. :)

From Part Three:

"We rarely, if ever, went to church."

This isn't a criticism of YOUR choice of phrase, because VCA uses that one too. Is it rarely, or never? There's a difference between rarely doing a thing, and never doing it. LOL (She uses this in Garden, and it bothers me every time I read it!)

"I wanted to puke with absolute abandonment."

*laugh* That is the FUNNIEST sentence I've read in a while; I must remember that. I love it!

So, are you going to finish this story? Please!

Don't let your output hinge on the number of, or kind of reviews you get, because it may take people time to find and read your work. (As I'm one of those-just getting around to browsing the VCA category, and finding a few treasures. Better late than never, I guess.) I'm doing a story of my own (ok, not mine, Olivia's.) and only two people are reviewing! It's a bit disheartening, because I've worked on it for ages! But the point is, just continue to share your stories.

Even though serious things are happening in this one, your humor shines through. I like that. :) Please keep going with this.

Joanie
Krystallina chapter 11 . 5/8/2004
I love what you are doing with this storyline. I thought I knew where you were going with Michael but now, not so much. Please finish this story it has got me hooked. Tina
luckycharms411 chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
In your description of the story, you said that My Sweet Audrina ended happily. I really beg to differ. If she would have drove off in the end, then maybe, but she came back to house to all of her unresolved problems with Arden, Sophie, and her father. But hey thats just my opinion...Lucky
Becky Greenleaf chapter 11 . 2/7/2004
Hi! This is an excellent story! I really love it. I hope you update soon! I would like to see Michael and Audrina get together. Please update. I love reading this story.
lily94 chapter 11 . 12/21/2003
NOt sure about this Audrina. I had hoped that she would get a stronger back bone but I guess not. Thought her and Michael would get together but...
aims80 chapter 10 . 12/11/2003
Very interesting story. "My sweet Audrina" was probably my favourite of all VC's books and I was always dissapointed she never wrote a sequel. I have been toying with the idea of writing a story based on Vera but whether I do or not, who knows...
J.N.Cahill chapter 10 . 11/29/2003
Really good so far keep the story going...
lily chapter 10 . 11/22/2003
I'm thinking that maybe her and Micheal should get together. Kick Arden to the curb!
Stormy Daye chapter 9 . 6/1/2003
Great story! You haven't updated in a long time, but you really should, I want to see what happens to Audrina.

Hurry, please update!
Butterfly Star chapter 2 . 5/30/2003
o0o0o this is good! very good! I love what your doing to this! keep writng heaps! review mine if you can!
Butterfly Star chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
good, keep writing!
sarah chapter 7 . 1/4/2003
This is a good story, are you going to continue it?
wishful writer chapter 7 . 1/3/2003
Yeah - it's pretty awesome, you do have talent. Why did you disclaim being the ghostwriter? I would be humiliated if someone accused me of being him - did someone ask? You have far more talent than him!

Anyway, I was annoyed when Audrina called 911 and they wouldn't help her - it's only adults that they won't search for, children or anyone who needs care (elderly etc) are taken care of immediately.
li chapter 7 . 12/30/2002
i love my sweet audrina and i was always mad how there wasn't any other books in the series. you have a strong writing style as well, it's not hard for me to believe that it's the same character from the real novel. i keep wondering at the end of every chapter what will happen next. anyways you really have to continue this fic!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/28/2002
this is really good... you should continue it... please?