Reviews for Friends with Benefits
EnglishPoet18 chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
Holy hell! That was hot! I've got to save the last one for in the morning so I can get some sleep, but geez! Great descriptions here...big tough guy with little flirty woman - can't go wrong there!
ENGLISHPOET18 chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
I'm on mobile and for some reason it's not letting me sign in. Anyway, I like the background you're setting up here. You're making it believable and I like that. His last line sounded very much like him from what we've seen so far. :)
mrsreedus69 chapter 3 . 5/3/2014
Sounds like the perfect "relationship" to me! I really liked this!
mrsreedus69 chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
Ok, it's official-I now really like Abe!
mrsreedus69 chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
This is a great idea! I know I'm supposed to like Abraham on the show, but I've been waffling with it. I definitely like him in this-such a gentleman. However, I know your stories and I'm willing to be the might not always behave!
EnglishPoet18 chapter 3 . 5/3/2014
I like how you ended this. I was thinking you were going for one more round of smut, but then when you ended it this way I decided that I like this way better. It let us learn more about them and you were right, Abe is a total guy. I'm glad that at least he saw that he was being a dick to her and that they kind of talked things out. When she said that sometimes she was gonna wanna fuck- I thought that was perfect and I loved how he said he could do that all fast like she was going to change her mind. You did a great job writing these and I hope my other two reviews came through okay.