Reviews for FreeBird
Viz1977 chapter 1 . 6/13
Please please write more!
I’m so in love with this story. Wish you could come back and finish because I want to know how it ends and who she chooses. My choice was Johnny because he treated Sam a way all women should be treated and loved. Although I was kinda torn too with Jason in the picture because him and Sam have a love that is epic. I need and ending please even if it’s one more chapter I just need to know
Guest chapter 10 . 6/20/2017
Holy crap! This is so good! I can hardly believe this is the first and only story you've written on here. I wish so much that you would come back and finish it.
Foxyleo28 chapter 10 . 3/10/2017
Wow
S chapter 1 . 1/18/2017
I hope that if you do decide to continue this that you have Jason/Sam as endgame. Now don't get me wrong, I love the idea of Johnny/Sam but I think I like it more in an alternate universe setting. One which Jason isn't included in, because when Jason is involved in the plot, I personally can't separate him from Sam. It just feels so wrong. But when it's an alternate universe, with a good plot that only involves Sam and Johnny, then I'm in heaven. The fact is though for this story my heart is totally in hopes of Jasam finding their way back together, and having that family they deserve. Hope you pick this story back up one day and end it with jasam. All the best to you! Hope you are well, and safe. Cheers.
Saralynnb chapter 10 . 5/25/2016
This whole story has been fantastic! I wish you would do an update!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/11/2016
I really miss this story please update
Sawyer.Brooke chapter 10 . 2/21/2016
Oh man I just read this whole story at once and now I am dying for more! I can't believe I am saying this, but as much as I am a Jasam lover, I want Johnny and Sam to be together so bad in this story! Don't let Sam push Johnny away because of the miscarriage (which I am still mad at you for btw). I love Jason and feel bad he has to watch his family with someone else but you write Johnny and Sam together amazingly! Update soon please!
Jasamfromthestart chapter 10 . 1/2/2016
Please please please update it's been like a year we need to know what happened with Alexis and molly
Jasamfromthestart chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
I guess you've abandoned the story but I hope that one day you will find the time or motivation or whatever it is you need to finish cause this story is really great. Holding out hope
Guest chapter 2 . 11/8/2015
Please update I miss your story
Guest chapter 2 . 5/18/2015
Please please please update
Guest chapter 2 . 4/24/2015
Please update soon I'm having withdrawls
Guest chapter 10 . 4/8/2015
I just finished reading the whole story and I'm in love with the love triangle. For the first time I am rooting for a pairing other than Jasam. Crazny! I'm becoming a Josam fan. Love the story hope you update soon.
ktobow chapter 10 . 3/29/2015
I can't tell you how much I loved this story and I love how you are writting it. The triangle between Johnny/Sam/Jason is sooo good! I feel for everyone in this story! It really shows how you can have a complicated romantic triangle that isn't filled w pettiness or doesn't run one character over. It's so mature, I love it! I wish the writers of the show could grasp the concept of a slow build, especially with the triangles! This chapter had me on edge the whole time, I always feel for my girl's suffering! It's nice to see Sam/Jason making that connection. Sam seemed to have been denying it for so long. I love them and I can't wait for the next update! Shit is gonna get real! Lol I hope Patrick comes back into the story somehow, I loved the friendship they had at the beginning of this story! I have a feeling Sam will be going back to PC! And I wondered how he was doing with Sam having been gone! Anywho GREAT update, in love with this story and excited for what comes next!