Reviews for Oh Baby
Forkz94 chapter 3 . 12/23/2009
I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Jeanetteg chapter 3 . 3/31/2007
Would you finish the story? What happens next?

Jeanette
Maria656 chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
loving the story-hope there's more!
maggieann452 chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
hey there you gonna finish this its such a good start
Natters chapter 3 . 10/31/2002
more please. yeah lets have an 'ickle confrontation
Natters chapter 2 . 10/31/2002
more please
omgiminheat chapter 2 . 10/29/2002
cute. good plot so far. get a beta though. grammar and spelling needs work.
MarcelDark chapter 3 . 10/27/2002
Hey, great fic, I'm glad to see that there's other people writing vs3 based fics not only me, I would have reviewed earlier but I had was out of town this weekend. Keep up the fic and write other vs3 based ones, also good that's a multi-chapter fic 'cause I'm not good in those :D.
bastgodess chapter 3 . 10/27/2002
u do realize that only users u log in can leave review? go in settings and changee please ull get more reviews anyway that was good write more and i'm ready to see a plot
Kyre chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
Hmmmmm, very interesting. I can't say much as I'm writing VS3, but I gotta say I hope you continue this. :)
Immortal Star chapter 3 . 10/27/2002
I love this story, but have you noticed that you sometimes twist letters around (Ia in against). It's a small burden to spell check it with word.

Oh, and you're only accepting reviews that have people that are signed in!

But, apart from those little things, great story, keep it up )

Jessie
Lucky Puppy chapter 3 . 10/26/2002
The story is great so far! _

I think Mole should get a surprise about Max being pregnant, it would be funny. Anyway, thats my suggestion...

Can't wait till the next chapters!

Libbie
Lexa2 chapter 3 . 10/26/2002
Lexa2 chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
This was great, I hope something like that happens in the real season 3, I read the spoiler and I freaked out so bad. God I actually screamed! Anywayz enough bout me this stories great.
Angel452 chapter 3 . 10/26/2002
I think that Max should come forward about the pregnancy. Alec could deal with Mole if he get angry. Please post as soon as possible.