Reviews for Walk me through the Valley
AngeDREAMS chapter 31 . 10/19
Oh my! Your stories got me so addicted! Thank you for the time spent in planning out the story! I am really amazed at how much thought you put into crafting the story and how each chapter is so long, every chapter is quite a delicious read! Keep up your good work and I am looking forward to read more from you! :)
Admirer chapter 21 . 8/4
Favorite quote of the chapter : "I'm sorry, I wish I could make people not act like morons"

I also just wanted to say that I really appreciate all the time, plotting, character development, and heart you put in to this story. It is well balanced and well crafted, and I consider it a jewel among fanfictions, even more so in this fandom. It's a treat and I look forward to being a faithful reader of your stories!
Okay, I now officially ship AmaimonXShiemi.
Togaboga chapter 24 . 12/30/2016
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! I LOVE IT! ANGEL IS AMAZING! I LOVE HOW THE COURT THOUGHT THAT BON AND RIN WOULD GET IN TROUBLE FOR RIN USING THE BLUE FLAMES BUT THEN ANGEL'S LIKE 'LOL NOPE!'
Rin-chan175 chapter 17 . 12/29/2016
Ya know...he sounded like was thinking about raping him in the end...

Still, great story! Love how your plot develops. Amaimon and Meliphisto are adorable in their big brother role and protecting Rin~
nicoleAnE chapter 31 . 2/18/2016
I'm speechless. Beautiful end.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/6/2015
I really like how Amaimon is being portrayed in this story! It's very unique!
UnknownUnseenUnheard chapter 31 . 11/16/2015
So, Sheimi and Shima are currently awol going of who knows where, although in guessing Brazil, Rin is now bound to Bon, and Angel of all people had really positive character development. And, miraculously, you didn't fall into the common trap of making it happen to soon and had his change slow.
Awesome story! :)
Accountbekilled chapter 31 . 11/8/2015
Beautiful end
Accountbekilled chapter 24 . 11/8/2015
I LOVE THIS.
Accountbekilled chapter 18 . 11/8/2015
Great.
That is just something the Gregori (and Angel) will want to hear, I think.
Because, with this, they have NOTHING as a "prove" against Rin any more.
Accountbekilled chapter 8 . 11/8/2015
Rin and the little fox princess.
Shiemi and the Earth King.

I only say

"Love is ion the air"

thx

Quinn
Accountbekilled chapter 3 . 11/8/2015
Nice.
The whole chapter was great
Accountbekilled chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
I know this story is finished already.
I also do not know the later parts.
I read part 1 and now this. (i found it through part 6, but did not read that. I start always with NR.1)

So I do not know who will be his teacher.
My guesses are:
-the lady from the anime (do not get her name right, so I skipped it)
-the new Paladin Arthur (as much as you hinted, you at least want us to think him as a possible teacher)
-Mephisto himself, or an other "Demon King"
-someone from Bons family[the person who was "normal" considered the wielder of Kurikori(?)]
bakerosama1 chapter 31 . 10/23/2015
RinxBon ftw! sorry Izumo XD great story! I'll be moving on to Stare into the Abyss soon :D