Reviews for The Food Fairy
RosesMcKellar chapter 1 . 7/1
I can't believe Alfred was the mastermind behind this. I was laughing the entire time I was reading this. Thank you for sharing.
Princess-of-the-Pen chapter 1 . 2/28
Trying so hard not to burst out laughing in the library
IWouldGetUpButNah chapter 1 . 12/8/2017
Omfg this is so cute and funny holy shit I love it.
shejams chapter 1 . 10/15/2017
Ahahaha!
Would you believe me if I told you I figured Alfred was Dick's co-conspirator? lol
I just had a feeling and I was right. I'm so giddy now. :)
Awesome job, guys. Not only the united together to try to stop Dick, they also lived together without bloodshed. LOL
I could only image Dick's "come up with something even better".
Bruce's part was unexpectedly funny. LOL Black licorice. LOL LOL I expected that the boys would come to him and he'd, at the very least, give a amused sigh and at the most, talk to his oldest! heheheh He didn't even deny being a coward on this matter.

I loved it! Batbros 4eva!
nickijae chapter 1 . 9/22/2017
This is one of my all time favorite stories! It is so so funny and very very original. I hope you keep writing Batman stories. Thank you for making my day with your amazing writing and your cunning brain.
Bogorm123 chapter 1 . 8/31/2017
Aahahahhahahahaha this is amazing!
kireikitsune chapter 1 . 4/9/2017
Lmao I can't, especially when Tim said "We're not literal baby birds and you're not our mother" I'm wheezing
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2017
omg loved the ending :) alfred and dick are the best! :)
Starshinesoldier chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
THEY WERE WORKING TOGETHER! Alfred is so devious! AHAHAA!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
OH MY GOD I LOVED THAT
TangyCitrus chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
I've read this before but don't remember if I commented so let me say now that this is still wonderfully fun to read and the twist at the end with Alfred and Dick conspiring together to get the other boys to get along is one of the /best/ things ever! Along with Bruce not denying he's a coward for not even attempting to stop Dick. :D
Thank you so much for writing and sharing this!
Take care and have fun!
Ziggycave chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
Alfred was in on it XD Lol. This was amazing and had me laughing.
Ziggycave chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
I love this XD. There is nothing I can say to tell you how much I enjoyed it. The ending was the best part.
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
Oh god, I loved this... Dear god i loved this! Thank you for writing! I can't stop laughing, gah my cheeks hurt now! XD
WonderStarLord chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
Brilliant! And apparently he's done this before. To Bruce. Could totally imagine Boy Wonder doing this to the Justice League as a kid.