Reviews for Hollywood
sammyslz87 chapter 29 . 6/25
This chapter really confused me. I get why they would be worried about renee but not bella. Renee abducted her, I believe I remember her being 6 or something when her mom took her. So she was a child when the suspicious death of phil happened. How could she be incriminated for that? We met her when she was 16, I don't think she would be blamed for renee conning the old man either. Is that really a crime though, you make someone believe you love them so they leave you their money. They do it willingly. I get all the stuff with the art fraud but that was really renee again, bella was a minor. She knew so maybe theres something there. But I also think the statue of limitations for fraud is like 5 yrs. Bella was away for school almost all year and when she was home there was no mention of her helping her mom in her fraud business. Very confusing.

And did charlie know where they were all the time, because why else wouldn't he tell the police that renee took bella. I don't get the whole incriminating bella part there because bella was very young when phil died. I believe I read somewhere that bella last saw her father at 6 or something like that.

I also still have the question of what renee did for bella. She told edward that her mom did so much for her. Hopefully that question and the others will be answered in the following chapters.
Azlady2003 chapter 29 . 5/30
I wonder if Bella can get off because she was a minor, and was "forced" into it by the only parent she had around?
CSG chapter 31 . 5/30
I've read this 2x now & I have really enjoyed it both times. Thank you for such a wonderful story & for sharing it. :)
Reading this in May 2016... This story was brilliant, loved the characters because they and their relationship develop so naturally, loved it when Edward gives in to her. And such a dramatic, surprising twist. But the ending could go anywhere with Edward bella and her parents, so feeling slightly sad that it's over... we'd really love more of this story.
twimima7 chapter 31 . 5/9
Love the story and hope for more or even a sequel when he takes her back and she is put in prison as he fights for the love of hes life to be free.
ellekat08 chapter 29 . 5/9
The name and the summary are totally different at what the actual story is about, I was impressed and also disappointed that you didn't continue. Reading in 2016 by the way.
eckomoon chapter 31 . 5/3
Wow, beautiful story. I started reading this last night, planning to read a few chapters before bed and wound up staying up until 4am to finish it lol. I got a strong gossip girl vibe from it but not sure if you've seen the show. If not, you would probably enjoy the show. Loved the slow burn, it was written very well. I wish we had seen EPOV earlier in the story. I kept wondering what he was thinking/feeling. I liked the open endings but would also love to see what happens next, if you ever do anymore outtakes or continue. Anyway, you're a fantastic writer and loved the UST. Will be checking out your other stories :)
twimima7 chapter 31 . 4/18
Lovely chapter and filled with hope for the two lovers. I will be checking back for more outtakes in the near future. Thank you for your time and writing.
twimima7 chapter 29 . 4/18
What a twist in the story. I was shocked and scared and mad at Bella and did not expect them to have a criminal past. Awesome writing.
twimima7 chapter 23 . 4/18
Like the story and where it's going after her heartbreak.
twimima7 chapter 17 . 4/17
She's going to be the one ending up hurt.
twimima7 chapter 13 . 4/17
good chapter and thank you for the time jump.
twimima7 chapter 12 . 4/17
Edward is trying to understand the two women. Renee his lover and Bella? Can't wait to read more.
twimima7 chapter 11 . 4/17
Edward suspects Bella and her mom are not close but is beginning to get concern of her attitude. Poor Bella, she seems to be in lala land. Still it is nice to read how classy she wants to look all the times and mature for her age.
twimima7 chapter 9 . 4/17
Love the Everly Brothers and their music. Bella is old enough to be in contact with her father. I know she miss him so I don't understand.
3,796 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »