Reviews for Hollywood
Kar chapter 31 . 9/10
Amazing writing and story. I wish there could be a sequel. There's so many other things left unknown... I hope you do write one, it will be great!
I LOVED it!
mibow chapter 31 . 8/14
Amazing. I can't believe I almost didn't read this. Only one issue- I wish for more. A sequel would be delicious...even all these years later.
mibow chapter 14 . 8/14
Love the connection between mediums! just rewatched the video, and I love this chapter even more.
blondferretgirl chapter 31 . 7/9
Love It!
Reading this story for the ten thousandth time and I can't stop! This fanfic is everything I could dream of in a fanfic! It's so good! It also reminds me of the song, Selfish by Virginia to Vegas. It's the perfect song to go with this fanfic! I've been listening to it as I read, and ahhh it's all SOO good!
JenniferMariePattz chapter 31 . 5/20
I just read this story in 24 hours! So good!

I appreciated chapter 31 because I am not like you at all, lol. I get so frustrated at movies with open endings, because I just need to know the outcome. Plus, if it's a fictional story, I want the happy ending.
Life is so shitty at times, ya know? You just want the movie or book you're reading to take you away and give you a little bit of happiness. If it's fiction, you can control the ending; you can make it happy :)
I hope you give us more E and B; I have my fingers crossed that E gets Bella free. They both deserve happiness and to be together. Also, forget Renee. She's not worth any more words. I'd love to see more Charie. I'd love to see Charlie and Bella reconnect. Their story is so sad, especially when I think of them both having that picture from Bella's childhood.
Thanks for sharing your story! You're a great writer and I hope college is going well for you!
cuteascherries chapter 31 . 5/8
: )
electric gurrl chapter 30 . 4/29
This was just utterly fabulous. I'm usually not into AH stories but Lana Del Rey and Old Hollywood are my literal favorite things in the world so I couldn't resist. I also am a huge fan of dramatic open endings. Thank you so much for this story!
Love this story so much! Definitely my favourite of all time! Reading it again for the third time!
CyberMindq chapter 31 . 4/22
I absolutely loved it, open ending and all. Thank you so much!
CyberMindq chapter 28 . 4/22
What the fuck...shit can't read the next one fast enough!
CyberMindq chapter 20 . 4/22
Love the characters for some reason, flaws and all...
CyberMindq chapter 16 . 4/22
It's been years...I left this story at chapter 14 and I'm so glad to see it's all completed now. Thank you so much.
Jelli Rainbows chapter 31 . 4/16
This was so so good. Like I'm so in tears right now. I could feel the emotions between Edward and Bella rolling off the screen the whole time.
3,849 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »