Reviews for Hollywood
RoBiNiSmYbOo chapter 1 . 8/23/2021
Omigod as a self proclaimed number one Lana Del Rey fan this makes my heart happy.
i heart clash chapter 31 . 8/3/2021
Absolutely riveting tale! I loved this sexy mysterious siren Bella. And the lens in which Edward sees her. Thank you for the wonderful read 3
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 31 . 8/2/2021
Thank you!
I thoroughly enjoyed it!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 25 . 8/2/2021
Rut roh!
Why do I have a feeling his parents are going to surprise him for the holidays?
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 17 . 8/2/2021
It"s okay. I appreciate the slow build. It's never believable when things go from 0 to 100 in stories.
I like the crescendo!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 5 . 8/1/2021
Hhhhhmmmmm... I sense Bella is about to stir the pot!
Bwahahaha!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 1 . 8/1/2021
I'm intrigued as I've always dated older men as well. I was 18 dating a 29 year old so I can relate. ;)
The Lemonade Stand recc'd this a while ago and couldn't wait to jump in!
Here we go!
vampiregirl9705 chapter 31 . 6/24/2021
I absolutely loved this story! Thanks for sharing it and really enjoyed the twists.
BellaTesoro chapter 27 . 3/14/2021
This story has me on pins and needles. What is Bella hiding? Clearly she's protecting Renee but why? Why does Bella feel like her mother has done so much for her? She is her mother she's supposed to do for her child. I don't blame Edward for going off on her when she asked what she should do and he told her what he thought and then she didn't listen, well then do what you want, don't blame Edward. She's not being open with him and that's a deal breaker.
BellaTesoro chapter 26 . 3/14/2021
These two really know how to push each others buttons both in a good way, with sex and a bad way with honesty. Bella really needs to tell the truth. I see why Edward would not trust her with his heart because she's done a number on him as is and then when he saw just how well she can lie, well who wants to put his life on the line for someone he can't trust. But oh the sex is so good between them. I wonder, and it's icky but hey it's true for these characters, how Edward compares the mother to the daughter. And Bella must be thinking the same thing. Which really is awful to think about. Anyway I can't remember what Bella is hiding but it must have something to do with leaving Charlie and maybe she lived a lie for her mother. I wonder if Renee had Bella lie during her previous marriages, like something really serious lie. How are we going to find out if Bella isn't going to give us her POV anymore?
BellaTesoro chapter 24 . 3/14/2021
It's nice to see these two having a 'normal' relationship even though it's on the sneak. Edward noticing she liked the heart necklace and then surprising her with it was sweet. I like how they are getting to know each other. The story about Bella's favorite memory with her dad when he chased the ice cream truck for her was very loving. So what went wrong? There's more to that Charlie story and I want to know what it is. Edward realizes that Bella has an ache for her dad's empty space in her life. Maybe he can help them mend it. I'm curious if it has something to do with how even now Bella will let Renee lead her life however and take a backseat to her and Edward's outrage that she was alone at school during Christmas break just to let her mother have alone time with Edward. That hurts.
BellaTesoro chapter 21 . 3/14/2021
The only person Bella had that she trusts with this is Alice, another teenager. But at least Alice was a good supportive friend and didn't make her feel worse. Alice is wrong though. She said she shouldn't beat herself up, that she was the same glamor girl she always was, she 'just' made a mistake in the moment...It wasn't just in the moment, she admitted she set out to seduce him, she didn't care about anything or anybody, she wanted him, she got him, she ruined him now with guilt because he knew it was wrong and then left her after he got her out of his system, in that moment...but it is what it is and now they have to live with it. I can't imagine what her mother will have to live with once she finds out and what the Cullens will think.
BellaTesoro chapter 19 . 3/14/2021
Should we all appauled Edward for not sleeping with Renee since Bella's been back from high school? Because really I don't want to. And then of course the show of one up and pissing contest with a teenager Jacob, yeah Edward's not my favorite Edward right now. And then there's manipulator Bella, using her teenage boyfriend to get to her mother's boyfriend. Phew what a soap opera but loving it all.
BellaTesoro chapter 18 . 3/14/2021
I hope you are still reading reviews for this story so you know just how much your words have created a wonderful story for us to pick apart and rage at. I'm certain we are supposed to be angered at all three of these main characters. In this chapter I really want to strangle them. Especially Bella in this instance as she is obviously using her sexuality not only on Edward but now using Jacob a typical teenager to get a man jealous. How wrong that is and doesn't do anything to get us to respect this Bella. And of course there is Edward who as the supposedly mature adult ought to remove himself from the lives of these two, a mother daughter dynamic with so many broken parts to them...How are these characters ever going to redeem themselves when they are repeatedly making poor choices and using each other and that's just wrong. You are so good at creating characters that are rather complex and make us feel all this emotion...Again, hope you are reading these reviews and hope all is well in your world.
BellaTesoro chapter 11 . 3/14/2021
Loved EPOV because all we've seen to this point is Bella's perceptions and now we know that she isn't as confident and mysterious as she thinks she is. He sees her vulnerabilities, that she's more like her mother than she wants to believe, she lies and she hides things and she's very much like her mother manipulating...Edward is a fool if he lets himself be led by these two woman. Bella can be rescued I think, she clearly needs some help and so it would be wrong of Edward to fall for her and let 'that' relationship start. He knows she's vulnerable and not only because she's young. I've been able to review the few chapters I didn't first go around so if I am not able to review again, just know that I appreciate you keeping this well written story here so we can read and re read whenever we want. Thank you.
3,996 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »