Reviews for Hollywood
sury.h chapter 31 . 4/5
Love this story! Thank you for sharing!
daphnie chapter 20 . 3/30
I'm so conflicted and I hate myself for reading this. You are gifted writer. It's like watching a movie. A movie you don't want the main characters to get a happy ending
daphnie chapter 14 . 3/30
They kissed. I'm disappointed. I don't know if I can reac on. Yes, E&B are meant to be together. Cheating is still not Ok
daphnie chapter 7 . 3/30
I'm so conflicted.. I'm interested in the story but I hate cheating stories. Hopefully Ed will break things off with Renee soon
melinda70 chapter 31 . 3/7
Thx great story. Are you still writing other outtakes?
narsuess chapter 31 . 2/14
Wow this story is just so intense and sexy, sweet, heartbreaking at the same time

I dunno why I just found this just now, yesterday night to be exact and could not stop reading, I was so hooked.

thanks so much for writing and sharing this
Bex818 chapter 31 . 2/9
I want to tell you how great I think this actual book is but I don’t have the words. The ending was so unexpected and your writing kept me sucked in the entire time. It was never explicitly stated that Bella was holding something back but I had such an intense feeling the whole time. I feel heavy after reading that but like in a good way? I don’t know. I’m explaining this terribly lol. But just. Wow. This is one of those stories you just have to take a break from reading for a while. Not necessarily because you miss the characters but because it was so exhausting that you can’t read anything else. And I mean that in the best way possible. I haven’t checked your account to see if you’re still active or not but either way I hope you see this and know just how amazing of a job you did and I think this deserves to be pulled to publish more than any story I’ve ever read on here. And I’ve been reading on here for 10 years. Insane and thank you for sharing with us. I now have to see if you have anything else I can read... but later lol. Again. Amazing.
voguetowelfairy chapter 1 . 1/8
its amazing! the kind of story i've been looking for
eddiebell69 chapter 4 . 9/19/2019
So, it’s almost 1 AM in Mexico, which means it’s way past my bedtime, but you’ve got me hooked, baby. I had been debating for a while what to reread—since my laptop is in the shop—and I remembered this wonderful story. I remember reading this as you were posting it, and I remember falling in love for your eternal love of all things vintage AND Lana, but most importantly, I remembered this story was responsible for us crossing paths. I’ll be forever greatly. You, my friend, are an excellent writer who has captivated me from the very first sentence. Keep going—keep working your magic. Thank you for sharing it with all of us.
jcnf009 chapter 14 . 7/23/2019
Amazing atory
jcnf009 chapter 4 . 7/23/2019
Wowwwww.. absolutely love this story
Dimpls742 chapter 31 . 7/17/2019
This was an amazing story. Once I started to read I could not stop. The characters were so well written I felt like I really knew them. Thank you for sharing your story.
rat19 chapter 5 . 5/3/2019
I love this line "I bend rules, but I never break them."
rat19 chapter 4 . 5/3/2019