Reviews for Hollywood
CSG chapter 31 . 5/30/2016
I've read this 2x now & I have really enjoyed it both times. Thank you for such a wonderful story & for sharing it. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
Reading this in May 2016... This story was brilliant, loved the characters because they and their relationship develop so naturally, loved it when Edward gives in to her. And such a dramatic, surprising twist. But the ending could go anywhere with Edward bella and her parents, so feeling slightly sad that it's over... we'd really love more of this story.
twimima7 chapter 31 . 5/9/2016
Love the story and hope for more or even a sequel when he takes her back and she is put in prison as he fights for the love of hes life to be free.
ellekat08 chapter 29 . 5/9/2016
The name and the summary are totally different at what the actual story is about, I was impressed and also disappointed that you didn't continue. Reading in 2016 by the way.
eckomoon chapter 31 . 5/3/2016
Wow, beautiful story. I started reading this last night, planning to read a few chapters before bed and wound up staying up until 4am to finish it lol. I got a strong gossip girl vibe from it but not sure if you've seen the show. If not, you would probably enjoy the show. Loved the slow burn, it was written very well. I wish we had seen EPOV earlier in the story. I kept wondering what he was thinking/feeling. I liked the open endings but would also love to see what happens next, if you ever do anymore outtakes or continue. Anyway, you're a fantastic writer and loved the UST. Will be checking out your other stories :)
twimima7 chapter 31 . 4/18/2016
Lovely chapter and filled with hope for the two lovers. I will be checking back for more outtakes in the near future. Thank you for your time and writing.
twimima7 chapter 29 . 4/18/2016
What a twist in the story. I was shocked and scared and mad at Bella and did not expect them to have a criminal past. Awesome writing.
twimima7 chapter 23 . 4/18/2016
Like the story and where it's going after her heartbreak.
twimima7 chapter 17 . 4/17/2016
She's going to be the one ending up hurt.
twimima7 chapter 13 . 4/17/2016
good chapter and thank you for the time jump.
twimima7 chapter 12 . 4/17/2016
Edward is trying to understand the two women. Renee his lover and Bella? Can't wait to read more.
twimima7 chapter 11 . 4/17/2016
Edward suspects Bella and her mom are not close but is beginning to get concern of her attitude. Poor Bella, she seems to be in lala land. Still it is nice to read how classy she wants to look all the times and mature for her age.
twimima7 chapter 9 . 4/17/2016
Love the Everly Brothers and their music. Bella is old enough to be in contact with her father. I know she miss him so I don't understand.
twimima7 chapter 6 . 4/16/2016
Bella is playing a dangerous game and I hope she doesn't get hurt.
twimima7 chapter 2 . 4/16/2016
Age difference between Renee and Edward should not be any different when it's him and Bella. Love is what makes the world go round.
3,989 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »