Reviews for Hollywood
twimima7 chapter 17 . 4/17/2016
She's going to be the one ending up hurt.
twimima7 chapter 13 . 4/17/2016
good chapter and thank you for the time jump.
twimima7 chapter 12 . 4/17/2016
Edward is trying to understand the two women. Renee his lover and Bella? Can't wait to read more.
twimima7 chapter 11 . 4/17/2016
Edward suspects Bella and her mom are not close but is beginning to get concern of her attitude. Poor Bella, she seems to be in lala land. Still it is nice to read how classy she wants to look all the times and mature for her age.
twimima7 chapter 9 . 4/17/2016
Love the Everly Brothers and their music. Bella is old enough to be in contact with her father. I know she miss him so I don't understand.
twimima7 chapter 6 . 4/16/2016
Bella is playing a dangerous game and I hope she doesn't get hurt.
twimima7 chapter 2 . 4/16/2016
Age difference between Renee and Edward should not be any different when it's him and Bella. Love is what makes the world go round.
twimima7 chapter 1 . 4/16/2016
Good story so far and different Edward with an older woman and Renee no less. It's nice to see they are wealthy.
ladymerlot chapter 11 . 4/8/2016
I am totally enjoying this story. Great character development. Secrets. Banter Sexual vibes. The age difference doesn't bother me. She is mature beyond her years. She loves the game. There are so many
secrets that gnaw at Edward's mind. He is attracted to this woman/child. Uneasy. You are pacing this story well. She wants, wants; scared that he is attracted. Just great.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/7/2016
Ok I just have to say I think Bella is in need of some serious counseling. She seems depressed really depressed.
sparklymeg chapter 29 . 3/29/2016
Wow,I just devoured this story in three hours this morning! Sorry I didn't review before but I just kept clicking next . Usually I hate open endings BUT this was perfect and really fit the story so well - I really could just picture it like an old black and white movie.
And GIRL the UST was something else ! Such a slow burn ! Loved it !
N chapter 30 . 3/9/2016
Wow!
You're an amazing writer. I loved your writing style and the way you've wrote Bella, it's absolutely intriguing!

One of the best stories I've read on fanfiction. Thank you for writing it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
This story is amazing.

I love you.

I love your writing.

Don't stop
FanFictionUser27 chapter 31 . 2/27/2016
Such a beautiful written story from begginjng to end. I was kind of dissappointed on how the story ended, but I completely get why you decided to end it that way. I was wondering if you can tell me the rest of the ending?
jk chapter 29 . 2/2/2016
why would bella be in trouble at all? if renee was running scams and dragging her daughter along for the ride...shes not legally liable. So to pretend shes in sooo much trouble is fucking laughable...stuuuupid
3,996 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »