Reviews for Hollywood
jk chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
OMG Edward is bellas MOMS BOYFRIEND? ohhh that's just nasty
AtLoveForTwilight chapter 30 . 1/20/2016
Perfect, absolutely adored this story, read it all in one night, couldn't get enough thank you(:
Ccaajjaa chapter 31 . 1/11/2016
Fabulous! Thanks.
Guest chapter 31 . 1/8/2016
Just reread this story. It's sooooo great! Please add more outtakes. I would love a futuretake of Bella and Edward getting their official HEA. Please give us this one update!
Kalita Cullen chapter 31 . 12/28/2015
Gosh! I was shocked with the ending but I liked it. It matched with the entire story. But I want more I love the idea of the outtakes!
Memorias de cenizas chapter 31 . 12/24/2015
Hola, adoro tu historia, es fantástica. Espero que dentro de poco puedas subir otro capitulo. También, ¿podrías decirme como sería tu final cerrado? ¿Por favor? Aunque sea en ingles, necesito saber que acabo bien.
...

Hi, I love your story, it's fantastic. I hope that soon you can go up another chapter. Also, could you tell me how would your closed end? Please? Even in English, I need to know.
rclaurel chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
Why would Bella want a man that is screwing her mother, that is just a NO in my book..
Star White chapter 31 . 11/23/2015
Hi, Just finished up reading this great story with a slight puzzle or should I say mystery to be solved. Of course, the out some was so totally unexpected. But the ending of what Renee was really up to made sense. Though, how Bella/Marie is involved, is still up in the air. And I assume or hope the reason for her leave Renee is because she is still love with Edward as he still is with her. I for one would love to read more on what happens once she returns to the U.S. I think a part 2 story is there just waiting for your talent of writing to unfold the in's and out of the these two and how Charlie will be there to support them. HUGS and Happy Thanksgiving!
mistorys chapter 31 . 11/13/2015
beautiful story, I read it all in one sitting. You're a talented writer, and I like the open ending. It suits the story to a T
Xxdazzled by twilightxX chapter 31 . 11/11/2015
This is definitely one of the most riveting and emotional stories I've read on here. You're an incredible writer. Thank you for sharing! x
FinnMac chapter 31 . 10/21/2015
I appreciate this ending. Thanks for sharing your story.
FinnMac chapter 30 . 10/21/2015
Fade to black? Ugh.
FinnMac chapter 29 . 10/21/2015
Edward must be very skeptical of trusting Bella.
FinnMac chapter 28 . 10/21/2015
WTF? That was worth the wait.
FinnMac chapter 27 . 10/21/2015
Thank goodness the reveal is coming. I've been going crazy.
3,996 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »