Reviews for Hollywood
insanemum chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
I can almost see the spring in Bella's step! ;) And Edward moving in? Weeelll, that would be awfully convenient, for all concerned!
insanemum chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Oh dear! Stealing Mommy's boyfriend? This could get ugly. Nic sent me over to have a look :)
Nicffwhisperer chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Very interesting first chapter. Wonder what it will take to interest Mr. Cullen ;)
gracefish21 chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
sooogood
Elizabeth142 chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
love it
Fran S. Flower chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Great plot idea, I like it. I like the summary, the way I see both Edward and Bella.
Though I am appalled that he is actually dating Renee, but let's see what happens.
More please.
RainDanceTammy chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Amazing really awesome
witchykitty1313 chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Great story! Can't wait to read more.
left in bits chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
I'm feeling it. I like this Bella a lot so far. and I'm intrigued.
Michaela18 chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
curious where you are going to take the story. For Edwards sake and his job it might be better to have Bella a little older, maybe a month or two short of her 18th bday? Dont want him to rot in jail or loose too much (DA Job, friends, reputation) and hope he doesnt wait two years (wasted w Renee) to come around
sassygirl156 chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
This time period makes for an interesting read. Age difference is not an issue for me (unless we're talking about Renee's age vs. Edward's 27!), so I'm interested to see where you take this. Love the cigarette smoking, sleazy Rose-she'll make for a good balance for Bella. Great start!
Mdnight chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
You know, I'm not usually one for Bella/Edward or AH stories, but this one caught my eye and I'm looking forward to more! It will be interesting to see how a relationship develops between these two and how they handle it with the age gap. I hope to see more!
mialuver4 chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
I'm very excited to see where this will go. Very well-written.
3,988 | « Prev Page 1 .. 256 263 264 265 266