Reviews for Hollywood
Sourcherrysconez chapter 31 . 7/5/2020
I can't believe I've reached the end of this story. I loved it. Your Bella is very unique, I've never read anything like this before. I love old Hollywood and glamorous Bella, that's definitely something I want to see again. I'm not a fan of the cheating mother's boyfriend but I'm glad I kept reading because your story is so beautifully written, just like a movie I don't want it to end. I wish there were more, I want to see E and B back in New York and how they live after. But it's also perfect to end things here.
Thank you so much for this story.
pengirl25 chapter 31 . 5/29/2020
I have enjoyed reading your story so much! I (naughtily) enjoyed all the flirting and sexual tension, even when she was underage. It was the majority of the story and I realize now, after reading the end, that that was the most thrilling part. I love the twist near the end. Didn’t see that coming at all. I have to admit I wasn’t overjoyed that you left it where you did but I can understand your explanation. Sometimes we need open endings to fill in the blanks as each reader sees fit, according to what they’re going through in their lives at that moment. Having said that, I did enjoy the outtake and although I do wish you would continue posting more, I figured that if you haven’t done it by now, you’re probably not going to lol! And that’s fine. I’m marking this and you as favorites. We share the same love of all things Marilyn, Audrey, Gregory Peck *sigh*, and old Hollywood. Thank you for sharing these characters with us :)
ChristyNwonderland chapter 1 . 5/23/2020
I love this original story. I've read no other Bella quite like this one. The only complaint I have is that it ended. Thank you for such a lovely story.
Guest chapter 31 . 5/12/2020
More pls
Bedtimestories chapter 31 . 5/9/2020
I dont think i can actually put into words how much i've loved this story since i read it
YEARS ago. I just had to revisit it during this quarantine. Your writing is so cinematic and pulling, and even though you dont seem to be writing these days (at least not here) you're still one of my all-time faves. For selfish reasons i hope you find the inspiration again to give us more outtakes and/or continue your other stories (or perhaps start new ones) I hope you and your loved ones are safe!
sury.h chapter 31 . 4/5/2020
Love this story! Thank you for sharing!
daphnie chapter 20 . 3/30/2020
I'm so conflicted and I hate myself for reading this. You are gifted writer. It's like watching a movie. A movie you don't want the main characters to get a happy ending
daphnie chapter 14 . 3/30/2020
They kissed. I'm disappointed. I don't know if I can reac on. Yes, E&B are meant to be together. Cheating is still not Ok
daphnie chapter 7 . 3/30/2020
I'm so conflicted.. I'm interested in the story but I hate cheating stories. Hopefully Ed will break things off with Renee soon
melinda70 chapter 31 . 3/7/2020
Thx great story. Are you still writing other outtakes?
narsuess chapter 31 . 2/14/2020
Wow this story is just so intense and sexy, sweet, heartbreaking at the same time

I dunno why I just found this just now, yesterday night to be exact and could not stop reading, I was so hooked.

thanks so much for writing and sharing this
Bex818 chapter 31 . 2/9/2020
I want to tell you how great I think this actual book is but I don’t have the words. The ending was so unexpected and your writing kept me sucked in the entire time. It was never explicitly stated that Bella was holding something back but I had such an intense feeling the whole time. I feel heavy after reading that but like in a good way? I don’t know. I’m explaining this terribly lol. But just. Wow. This is one of those stories you just have to take a break from reading for a while. Not necessarily because you miss the characters but because it was so exhausting that you can’t read anything else. And I mean that in the best way possible. I haven’t checked your account to see if you’re still active or not but either way I hope you see this and know just how amazing of a job you did and I think this deserves to be pulled to publish more than any story I’ve ever read on here. And I’ve been reading on here for 10 years. Insane and thank you for sharing with us. I now have to see if you have anything else I can read... but later lol. Again. Amazing.
voguetowelfairy chapter 1 . 1/8/2020
its amazing! the kind of story i've been looking for
eddiebell69 chapter 4 . 9/19/2019
So, it’s almost 1 AM in Mexico, which means it’s way past my bedtime, but you’ve got me hooked, baby. I had been debating for a while what to reread—since my laptop is in the shop—and I remembered this wonderful story. I remember reading this as you were posting it, and I remember falling in love for your eternal love of all things vintage AND Lana, but most importantly, I remembered this story was responsible for us crossing paths. I’ll be forever greatly. You, my friend, are an excellent writer who has captivated me from the very first sentence. Keep going—keep working your magic. Thank you for sharing it with all of us.
jcnf009 chapter 14 . 7/23/2019