Reviews for Hollywood
jcnf009 chapter 14 . 7/23/2019
Amazing atory
jcnf009 chapter 4 . 7/23/2019
Wowwwww.. absolutely love this story
Dimpls742 chapter 31 . 7/17/2019
This was an amazing story. Once I started to read I could not stop. The characters were so well written I felt like I really knew them. Thank you for sharing your story.
rat19 chapter 5 . 5/3/2019
I love this line "I bend rules, but I never break them."
rat19 chapter 4 . 5/3/2019
Your flow is so smooth!
rat19 chapter 3 . 5/3/2019
Love your lines
rat19 chapter 2 . 5/3/2019
Love the chemistry between them!
rat19 chapter 1 . 5/3/2019
Beautifully written!
Dear Writer chapter 31 . 4/9/2019
allihavetodoisdream,

All I have to say is that YOU are a dream. Hollywood has remained in one of my top five stories of all time, amongst other fan-fiction classics we’ve all read. Now as I read it all over again, I think the way it makes me feel will never change.
Your writing and story line.. it is phenomenal and original. It’s like we seduced and fell hard right along with Bella... while we struggled and then blissfully succumbed to an inevitable fate along with Edward. The way you captured your characters cinematically combined with the realism in emotions, behavior and reactions you had them display.. all while painting a movie in our heads is something extraordinary. I remember listening to the Born to Die album while I reveled in this fic. I hope we have more stories as good as this one, it is unforgettable and thus immortal in my heart.
RonjaRose chapter 31 . 4/9/2019
Amazing! 3
Hi chapter 1 . 4/3/2019
Oh my, what I wouldnt do for a futuretake. Loved it
Guest chapter 29 . 4/1/2019
Pathetic edward,...if i were him i would run
Guest chapter 20 . 4/1/2019
She is manipulative
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2019
Hmmm...im not liking bella
Liza chapter 31 . 3/18/2019
Completely fascinated by this storie. Your Bella is such a pearl, absolutely loved her. However, I'm fond of open endings and would love to have a look on how their future looks like. Here's to hoping that maybe someday you'll gift us with a outtake. Thank you for sharing your words.
3,989 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »