Reviews for Hollywood
Stephanie1276 chapter 1 . 3/10/2019
Like Dark Paradise this is AMAZING! Please do a future take or another outtake.
SeptemberGirl 7 chapter 31 . 2/15/2019
This is such a well written story...interesting characters and shocking twist at the end.

Thank goodness there was this final outtake because I would have been completely let down with chapter 30.
Wish there were more outtakes or a SEQUEL to this amazing story because there is so much more to find out about these two.
Thank you for writing and sharing...perhaps you will return one day...even though it has been several years since this story was updated.
Guest chapter 20 . 1/6/2019
I absolutely love your writing style. I read this a while back but I’ve recently rediscovered it and I still just adore it. ️—kayla
escarlet 12 chapter 31 . 1/2/2019
Pleaseeee,pleaseeeee,write another outtake,this story is amazing and addictive and I need another fix.
samitdamn chapter 1 . 12/17/2018
I always come back to this story whenever I'm in a Lana mood. It's been years but I miss it. I always kind of hope that when I click on it there will be another futuretake.
Erika chapter 1 . 12/15/2018
And I forgot to mention that it would be the best Christmas gift ever for a sad girl! Srsly, put me out of my misery!
Erika chapter 1 . 12/15/2018
Oh man, I’d give everything for a Hollywood futuretake! It’s been years but how also would it be? Get free is the perfect anthem for them now. Kisses from Brazil.
Isa chapter 1 . 11/21/2018
Today is Teiligjt 10th anniversary! It would be so amazing if you could write a futuretake to celebrate *wink wink*
In all seriousness, this twific is amazing and I miss it forever like the stars miss the sun in the morning sky
Mireads chapter 31 . 10/6/2018
Love this story, wish you were still writing and do a sequel
Guest chapter 31 . 9/30/2018
What a magnificent, riveting story. Selfishly, I want more, but I fear you've abandoned the tale despite your assurances that more was to come. Such a pity... ("Don't let's ask for the moon. We have the stars.")
EeWee chapter 31 . 8/17/2018
OMG!What a fabulous story. I confess I started it last night and finished it today. I just couldn't stop reading! I love Olderward stories. I do hope you will write more outtakes. I always love a happy ending.
americannight99 chapter 1 . 8/12/2018
I loved the story but just have to know do they make it? she go to jail or what? please just a little info
Kimmyle chapter 31 . 7/23/2018
Hey I just have to say I loved your story. It was great to read with a lot of twists that came unexpected. It was well passed and easy and fun to read, though I would have loved to see if they make it in the end.
FoxyLoxy24 chapter 28 . 7/11/2018
OMG...OMG...OMG!
audy chapter 31 . 6/20/2018
this is BEAUTIFULLY written! i love this fic even tho i had to put up with the dramas and im still not over the fact that edward just forgave her that easy
3,989 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »