Reviews for Waiting
nyghtowl1121 chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
Wow, that was really, really good and I liked it a lot. Keep up the great work, and I look forward to reading more of your stories ;-D
Gwen chapter 1 . 11/7/2002
I cryed i really do. first I-man fic to make me cry.. good show..*claps* wow... keep it up!

Gwen
krysalys73 chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
Great job Naomi! The story was so smoothly done that I didn't even think about the lack of dialogue until you mentioned it at the end. Colorfully descriptive as it twanged my heartstrings...

Hope to read more from you.

-}-

Krys
krysalys73 chapter 1 . 11/5/2002

Hope to read more from you.

-}-

Krys
BethCarielle chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
Wow, that was really good Naomi. Dialogue wasn't even needed. Very emotional.

Beth
suz chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
Sweetie,

depression and grief are well described here. But the reality is, serious depression leaves you unable to cope with the expectations or needs of others, much less your own. Depression of the kind that leads to alcoholism or addiction revolves around loss, inadequecy and failure. Personal failure. To disappoint yourself and all who have an interest in what you do. The certainty that what they may think but not be able to voice is what the depressed feels. While reality is that the depressed persons' feelings aren't necessarily reflective of the feelings that those around them feel, that is the emotional reality of depression. A disconnection from everyone and everything.

While I don't wish depression on anyone, It is the single most common mental illness on record. That means something over 33% of people will succumb to clinical deepression in their lives.

Be\lieve me when I say from personal expeience that if I could have refused the feeling, I would have.

If this is a factor in your life, get help, get what ever you need. It isn't easy, and it never will be. But the reality is, you gan't deal with it alone. You need the help of friends, family, and doctors.

And keep writing.