Reviews for The Problem With Clocks
Gguma030 chapter 6 . 9/9/2020
Please continue this story
Bakeku67 chapter 1 . 8/27/2020
Can i get some more of this?!
I've only finished the chapter, and this is AmAZinG!
I wasn't even expecting it to be half this good, tbh. Great job!
DoubleDuece chapter 6 . 1/23/2020
I love this story and I know you haven't updated in 5 years, but I would love to see where this story goes if your still interested in writing for it. I would love to the villages realize that Rin isn't a bad demon and that he doesn't side with his father or anything. That he's misunderstood, and just wants to be a good guy. And hey if you need any help figuring out how to continue, like if your stuck on where to go next on this story, hit me up, I have a few ideas. That's if you want too. :)
Clara b chapter 6 . 12/9/2019
The most beautiful thing I've ever read. If there's a way for you to finish this, please do!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/28/2019
This is the one fic I keep on coming back to and rereading again and again. The plot is really interesting and the characterization is on point! I'd love if this were to update one day.
zero fullbuster chapter 1 . 5/8/2019
please please for the love of god write more.
zero fullbuster chapter 6 . 3/26/2019
Love the story.
Please write more soon.
FairyTailWzard chapter 5 . 3/1/2019
I just recently saw the new How to Train Your Dragon film and had to come back and reread this! I did already comment on chapter 6 so I’m posting this here haha
I got such a kick out of reading this and laughed at several parts and basically had a huge grin the entire time! I love how you portray Toothless and Thor and I love how you portray Hiccup and Rin as well! Rin was so in character And I just love this story! I hope it will be updated soon!
Zero fullbuster chapter 6 . 2/13/2019
Love it.
Please for love all good in the world write more soon.
Wow and yay for this story.
Please update soon.
Toomanyfandoms chapter 3 . 1/27/2019
I just sat there, covering the 2015 part of the update date and smiling like a lunatic. Man, guess I’m sadder then I want to admit about this storie‘s dead state...
NovaStar972 chapter 6 . 1/29/2019
Sooo... is this story done? It's been over 3 years since the last update. This is really good, I hope you continue it!
Teharissa chapter 6 . 11/5/2018
This was so good... it’s so rare to find a half decent crossover, and you really blew it out of the park! The characters were spot on and the story was fascinating. I know it’s been three years, but I’d love if you updated... no pressure though
Crazycatmeow chapter 6 . 9/2/2018
This is so good please write more.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/13/2018
When will you update?!
Vi-Violence chapter 6 . 6/5/2018
Wow, this is great. Please tell me that there is hope for an update.