Reviews for 7 Steps
I am a South Indian who speaks kannada which is similar to telugu
I love the way that you have written about peetha's background and family
When I lived abroad people kept mispronuncing my name and I had to keep correcting them
I could relate to peetha in this story
Bookaddict18 chapter 1 . 2/22
Hi
I am an Indian who read this story and I loved the way you have understood Indian culture.

Thanks to people like you others are being made aware of Indian culture

Kudos to you
Guest chapter 7 . 12/4/2014
I really love this story! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/3/2014
I really love this story! Please update soon!
SoThere chapter 7 . 10/31/2014
Thanks so much for this update. I love the challenge Katniss gives him at the end of the chapter. Interested to see how he can prove himself to her.
honeylime chapter 7 . 10/25/2014
Great chapter. Thanks for the Diwali gift! I really appreciate the backstory as well as the continued cultural explanations that you provide throughout. This is pretty unfamiliar territory for me, and I'm enjoying the insight.

I absolutely love Katniss' response to the situation in this chapter. You always write her with a "take no shit" attitude, and I think that it's even more nuanced here. She's been publicly humiliated, which I think she cares less about than the emotional hurt. She's obviously into Peetha in more than a physical way - she's the first to have begun to admit that in the previous chapter. She could easily have just walked away, but instead invites Peetha and half his family and friends (well, I guess Delhi's her roommate too) into the fold of her family and gives him more explanation of her relationship with Gale than she really needed to. Her "prove it" response was spot on. He needs to, and the fact that she wants him to is a sign that she's emotionally invested, even without an "I love you" back to him. It appears that he gets it too. Nicely done!
pumpkinking5 chapter 7 . 10/23/2014
Thanks!

I really liked the beginning of the story. It showed the bond between Peetha, Delhi and Ry. They proved to be the best of friends and always be their for each other no matter what happens
in life. It proved true.

Peetha made sure to comfort Dehli after the fiasco of the banner proclaiming their engagement. Yet, Peetha was able to protect Katniss as well from the fiasco. He was juggling two lives while maintain peace and calmness. It was a difficult task, but Peetha knew what was at stake.

I think he handled himself well considering the ramifications. He knew at that point his family discord and ostracizing could be real, but Katniss gave him the courage to branch out and be himself.

Yet, I really like how Peetha makes sure to let Katniss knows that he loves and wants her only. Katiniss felt his words in his heart. Now, Peetha has to prove it to her.

Cute part about Peetha could eat a whole cow after the fight between his parents.

Great job!
Willowstar23 chapter 7 . 10/23/2014
Can't wait for the next update I love this story. I really like the cultural aspect of the story too, there are very few like it. :)
Willowstar23 chapter 6 . 10/23/2014
Omg no way !
Reader701 chapter 7 . 10/23/2014
November sounds so far away! :) The best part of this chapter is that Katniss doesn't just forgive him right away. I want her to, of course, but even though their relationship is new and he didn't have to tell his parents right away, he shouldn't have let them continue thinking he was with Dehli. I think you wrote that part really well. It isn't easy to stand up to your parents, though, so I sympathize with Peetha, too.
Willowstar23 chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Wow loving this so far !
TheShadowOfBeauty chapter 7 . 10/23/2014
You made me hate Katniss in this chapter. Peeta and her should be a team instead of her getting super anger over this. Her reaction is way too extreme and if the story continues this way I may not even read it. I like your other stories though
Eliley chapter 7 . 10/23/2014
nice!
Ironmaidenform chapter 7 . 10/23/2014
I love, love this story!
Ijustwritehungergames chapter 6 . 10/6/2014
Oh man that was priceless! Come on the 23rd!