Reviews for Along the Road
BethieBee chapter 3 . 8/10/2014
This is a good story, so far. Interesting that you had them each on their own for months before joining each other...it's unique. Hope there's more coming!
Katnthe box chapter 3 . 7/1/2014
Well written. Looking forward to more chapters
Guest chapter 2 . 5/31/2014
Where's the update? :))))))
Clo chapter 2 . 5/26/2014
I love how you've made this your own unique story. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter & the next & the next!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/18/2014
Can't wait to read more.
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 2 . 5/18/2014
This is really good so far! I hope you continue. From what I understand, this is an alternate take on how Daryl and Beth met up after the prison fell? Its really unique and I loved the opening. Can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/18/2014
This chapter was too short. 'Along the Road' has me hooked because you're such an amazing writer! I need more! Haha!
bbjorgman chapter 2 . 5/18/2014
This is off to an awesome start. Really looking forward to seeing where this goes :)
SoInLuv chapter 2 . 5/18/2014
Loved the similarities of the net scene with Daryl and Beth with that of Jack and Kate in Lost That is still one of my favorite Lost scenes ever, can't wait to read more!
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Omg! Omg! More!
GeorgieGirl75 chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
This first chapter has me so excited and looking forward to more. Very, very nicely written.
Thank you so much for writing and sharing, but I have to say I really hope you don't keep us all hangin' too long LOL!
interesting
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Very interesting. I can't wait to see what's in store for these characters and for this story! Great first chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
It is pretty good so far! Keep it up!
ShanaO chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Love it. I like how you established Daryl and Beth meeting after the prison. Also love that you gave Beth tough cuteness and determination, even when being clumsy. I think you keep them in character too.

Good job!