Reviews for Dawning Comprehension
Only a shadow chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Hey there! This was beautiful and heartbreaking. And poignant. I love to read into things that dig deeper in Sherlock and Redbeard's relationship. And of course I love reading about Sherlock (and Mickey!) as kids. This portrayed them realistically: how Mycroft thought of Sherlock as a child in the show (though he seemed a little harsh. But then again, it is Mycroft.). Very in character. Very good. Keep writing and keep up the great work.
doctorjay chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Sad, sad, wonderful story.
keepcalmsmile chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
So, so sweet, and I think this is exactly how it could have gone...
Pippythewriter chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Awwwwwwwwww! :...)
kimi-chan3000 chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Beautiful one shot, I'm on the verge of crying ... Redbeeeaaaaaaaarrrrrdddd ! Why ?! My heart hurts for Sherlock ! Such a sweet child, that's aweful ... There, I'm crying !
Anyway, thanks for sharing, it was really good

Laurie
NarutoRox chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
This is really lovely, both sad and sweet. :) Young Sherlock and Mycroft are just how I would picture them behaving at that age, and the parents too.
owlcroft chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Very well done, and a very nice distinction made between understanding and comprehending. I love stories that do that and this is a great one.
FaroreWorldshaper chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
This is adorably sad. I don't think enough people get the significance of that moment to Sherlock. Thank you for writing this.