Reviews for Tron: A new hope
Rebecca chapter 13 . 5/21/2015
Pleas update this story, I love it sooo much! You are an amazing writer! :D
Radriar chapter 13 . 3/1/2015
I very much enjoyed this story, however it seems it has not been updated in a while, such a shame. I will be watching for new developments.
Silver-fox1999 chapter 7 . 8/19/2014
You stayed that tron was bleeding but tron is an program so he doesn't bleed he pixelizes
cloudlake chapter 13 . 8/16/2014
You're putting in fun twists and I'm enjoying your take on Tron and your OC Enyo. More please!
Alice33 chapter 13 . 7/29/2014
More, gimme more! I loved the last two chapters, especially the one with tron's pov. Its great how throughout the whole fic u have actually given tron a personalitt. Its sad how usually in the other fics ive read, he's this too-quite dull character people turn him into. Good job :)
Fanny Moore chapter 11 . 7/5/2014
When will u continue? I want more!
Spirited Mare chapter 11 . 7/3/2014
I've just got to the end of what you have up so far, and wow it's great! I love the characterisation of Tron. As he's basically unexplored personality wise in Legacy you could go anywhere with him I guess, but as I said, I really like how you've done it. Your writing style flows well and is humurous in places but also serious enough in others to make enjoyable action sequences. Overall, a great story so far, please continue it and update soon!
Panda Bear Lover 317 chapter 9 . 6/12/2014
"Hey, man, don't mess with my Zen thing." It seems Flynn just used that as an excuse not to be bothered or annoyed back in those days...less meaningful. But I really liked how you squeezed that in there. ;P
flatizza chapter 10 . 5/27/2014
huehuehuehue come on next chapter i love dis!
that one user chapter 7 . 5/11/2014
whoops might want to go back on that!
l.a.s.i.m chapter 5 . 5/9/2014
(stands for:like. . ) yay keep going i love dis and tron in high school...this gonna be good
that one user chapter 5 . 5/7/2014
Nice man I laughed so much! Keep it up
Pirateweasel chapter 5 . 5/8/2014
Thank you for the HUGE grin on my face right now...
that one user chapter 4 . 5/4/2014
Nice cant wait for more!
that one user chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
Wow this was all posted in 6 hours? Nice man!