Reviews for The Aspect of Fire - Book II - Incursions
Tarikk chapter 40 . 4/15/2017
Do you even plan on continuing this story? Don't know how someone can drop a story such as this one after putting so much work into it
Even if not as many people as at the beginnig read it...it would still fuck me up to just stop writing on it
I really miss seeing your chapters being updated as I always looked foreward at reading them... Still wishing you a great time,
Greetings from Germany
dekuton chapter 40 . 2/7/2017
hey roku. you ever gonna continue work on THIS story? the companion piece just updated and I'm just curious.
crankiestnebula chapter 34 . 8/17/2016
still reading the story dude, keep up the good work.
crankiestnebula chapter 25 . 8/11/2016
freaking knew she was pregnant
crankiestnebula chapter 17 . 8/9/2016
... am I the only one hoping that that other aspect guy comes along and his host is Kaiden... I mean c'mon it would be a decent twist... plus I really feel bad for Jane right now. feel like the whole galaxy is taking a massive dump on her
crankiestnebula chapter 12 . 8/9/2016
am I the only one waiting for spock and Kirk to show up... not that I would be complaining if the did.
Morticus Mortem chapter 40 . 3/7/2016
one word for this...GODLY!
Rhodry-Arterius chapter 40 . 9/26/2015
Well if Tomas didn't suspect Stevens of being from his world before he certainly does now. And those shields seem like something a particle beam could get past easy, you know food for thought. Oh and what about biotic necro-morphs.
Mac Gustah chapter 40 . 9/23/2015
*stands up and claps* bravo, bravo! Amazing chapter, truely amazing.
How the hell you haven't burned out yet is still a mistery to me, but goid f*cking job o thus chapter.
Damn thom really hates dem Cerberus fella's don't he. Damn turrorist, child stealin' bastards!
*ahem* sorry, I got a little carried away there. My non existant redneck side took over for a sec there.
Anyways, keep up your amazing work, watch out for falling cows when a mockingbird whistles a merry tune and have a great day/night!

Cheers, Mac Gustah
TheRangerBoy chapter 40 . 9/23/2015
Damm you another cliffhanger! Aren't you afraid of heights?
NonSolus chapter 39 . 9/11/2015
Ok.
Another reality traveller, got it.
(Why do they all have to be civilians anyway?)
If you're gonna mix and match universes, do we get to see something besides Halo, Star Wars and Aliens?
Or is it enough already? Cause let me tell you, it is becoming confusing and dfficult to keep straight. Some more character development of 117, Exar Kun (and why did you choose him, precisely) and Ahsoka, please.
Keep em coming.
Rhodry-Arterius chapter 39 . 8/30/2015
Great work as always, i don't see why you were so worried though you wrote the characters really well.
gilmaxter chapter 39 . 8/30/2015
What ever doubts you have, your wrong you did a amazing job with this Chapter. As with every other chapter you have done. Have some faith in yourself :) I enjoy your stories. They are and have been a great read.
TheRangerBoy chapter 39 . 8/30/2015
THIS. WAS. FUCKING. PERFECT.
TheRangerBoy chapter 38 . 8/17/2015
I like the side characters, but it is all dependent on how there done. You, the author, do them well.