Reviews for The Aspect of Fire - Book II - Incursions
Dracconnis chapter 2 . 5/13/2014
Loved the update!this chapter was brutal! Poor Jane... Can't wait to see the master chief enter this fic...Wondering if anyone in the crew will recognize him and squeal like fangirls...that would be hilarious...eheheheheheheheh
...
Dracconnis chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Damn...you had to go ahead and kill one of them,didn't you...wonder if Lazarus is still going to happen...
Dragonfire781 chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
Fine chapter as always, and I agree that shorter chapters updated more often is the way to go
gilmaxter chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
As always good work , will say this though a long chapter never made me less likely to review 's whether the chapter is good or not. I wont lie on a review but if the chapter I think isn't as good I just don't review. Btw did you had a contest or something?
OnkelJo chapter 2 . 5/10/2014
Yay, a new chapter!

It's so sad, Jane and Magnus, the former lovers, not knowing that the other lives in this universe, but ending up on the same station at the station, (probably) less than a mile away from each other, oblivious to the other's existence. Interesting love triangle with Tara there :)

I'm not sure what to expect from this story, as you basically "surprise-buttsexed" (quote Anna Fisher :D) canon in the first part, which I can't say that I enjoyed it now, because that would be really weird. Had I not chosen that metaphor, I would say that I enjoyed the first book and am looking forward to the second.

OJ over and out.
Exar Kun IV chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Well that was a short break.

One hell of a way to start the new book. Well done.

I like how you kept most of what happened the same. it had more of a deeper feeling to it that way. Might of been me.

I really though you where going to have Jane be the one to go. I cant wait to see how John is going to get brought back.

this makes for a great start for book 2. it will be interesting to see what you have planned

Till Next Chapter
Dragonfire781 chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Epic as always, glad to see you working so hard on this. Always glad to see Bolin mentioned too.
Moonsoul121 chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
damn... John's dead... doesn't Cerberus owe Thomas a favor? :)
Shalum chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
John's dead! I'm not actually surprised by that one :P I wonder if my readers saw it coming

Great way to start the story mate. I can't wait for the next chapter. I'm glad that my assumptions were wrong, that you were going to take a while to start book two.
gilmaxter chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Man... Well what a way to start off a story and a chapter. Very good job done . And glad to start reading book 2.
160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11