Reviews for The Aspect of Fire - Book II - Incursions
tomce795 chapter 37 . 8/16/2015
Truth be told this story is a-goddamn-mazing. It still has what made first part (book I couldint really give a damn) amazing and improves on it. If this keeps going I am going to have to spend a lot of time on this one. Keep up the pace Roku!
TheRangerBoy chapter 37 . 8/6/2015
I knew it! Some jacked up shit was gonna go down!
P.S. Awesome Chapter!
Septon chapter 36 . 8/3/2015
I wanted to say that this chapter was short, then I noticed it was sitting around 5k and thus I need to once more state, that your writing is great!
I might not review every time but I sure as hell do read each chapter with great pleasure.

Så jeg takker!

-Sept
Rhodry-Arterius chapter 36 . 8/2/2015
I got goosebumps just reading about it being cold, truly a sign of a great author.
TheRangerBoy chapter 36 . 8/2/2015
Yeeeeeeaaaaahhhhh!
TheRangerBoy chapter 34 . 7/7/2015
Yessssssssssssssssssssssss!
Guest chapter 35 . 7/6/2015
Excellent chapter as usual. I'm loving the way you incorporate the different games/movies into this. The Dead Space one is just genius. Keep up the writing of this great story.
Septon chapter 35 . 7/6/2015
It's has returned!
Glorious!
Once again your writing is engaging the characters fun and the subject matter interesting.
Looking forward to more zombie-alien-cuttlefish'o'doom killing soon.

-Sept
Shalum chapter 35 . 7/6/2015
Woohoo! And the story continues once more, glad to see the update. New team arrangements, and cranky alliance marine with a bun in the oven...and a new mission in a foreign, frozen as hell land.

...what could possibly go wrong?

Cheers mate, looking forward to seeing the next chapter.
OnkelJo chapter 34 . 4/30/2015
Hah! I live right on that border! :D The "Limes" was the border (the word limit is probably coming from Limes) and as coincidence wants it, today (it's a holiday here in Germany) we have planned a hiking trip that takes us along that border :)

Anyway, I wish you best of luck with your project :) Although that probably means that you won't have any time to beta my story, doesn't it? :( if that's the case, fret not, though, it will be a long time before I get to the point where I would actively need betas anyway.

Yours truly,
OnkelJo
gilmaxter chapter 34 . 4/30/2015
Well glad to see your still around man, was worried you got hurt or something. But nonetheless glad to see some kind of update :)
Tarikk chapter 33 . 3/31/2015
Hope you won't wait to long till you countinue this story, otherwise I have to read all the chapters again to know what's going on (not that it's that bad ... just can't stop reading after I start :D)
Rhodry-Arterius chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
I sooo can't wait to see the chief's reaction to his first xenomorph
Madman123456 chapter 33 . 1/30/2015
Hellou!

The "total war" was a concept that was thought about in ww 1.0 and it should've stayed there.
A Population of a country against the population of another country until one ceases to exist.
Everyone, not just the military, is a target.
And so we had ourselves a little total war. Everyone knew that these big bombers will not be able to drop bombs accurately on military targets but they where used anyways. Something's going to be hit and if it isn't a military target it'll be a factory where munitions are made or a hospital where soldiers are put back together. Same difference.

In the case of the reapers there is no debate wether you may have to hit civilian targets who help the enemy's war effort. Everything is military, so fire away.
If someone asks for a total war, everyone would be like "well, yeah. There's little choice to be had here isn't there?".
LevelWasTaken chapter 18 . 1/21/2015
Radiant Raiment
I see what you did there :P
160 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »