Reviews for Perseus Jackson Monster Shifter
Sweettoothmoon chapter 19 . 10/28
Hans has to still be on fanfiction, the most updated favourite story on his profile page was posted last year, 6 years after he stopped updating his stories. I think I say this with everyone agreeing but please update your stories. We all love them and they are highly desired for new chapters. Give us a sign, a message, a chapter, something that these will be updated. We love your works. Please.
Diametrik chapter 2 . 10/26
What's with the immediate retcon of the previous chapter?

Last chapter it was like "Percy can't control his instincts and so he howls like a hellhound because he's acting like a hellhound now" and now at the start of this chapter you just rewrote the transformation and now it's like "Percy overpowers his instincts and so he howls in exertion because he refuses to act like a hellhound".
Novasky26420 chapter 19 . 10/23
wish you would at least consider continuing this. its an awesome read
MINERALWATER06 chapter 19 . 10/16
I want more
pls update
equonixpizza chapter 19 . 10/13
Hey, I'm sure everyone who's read the story and loved it wanting to see it continue would like to know if you will continue it.
1k chapter 1 . 9/26
legend
Novel10 chapter 19 . 9/20
Hey need more your story is awesome I am following you please post
READER chapter 19 . 9/16
HOW COME U HAVNT POSTED IN FOREVER?
ah08302004 chapter 19 . 9/11
please continue this story its really good I like it how you build up his strengths and not time skip the shit out of everything and also make him suffer in tartarus and best way of getting adopted by Bob/iapetus instead of chaos or a god damn primordial. so please continue
Please update
Magic Demigod Runner chapter 2 . 8/30
hiiiiii ! so i came across this tweet saying we should think of an unfinished story that you think about a lot and send the author good vibes and I immediately thought of you and this fic . so here i am sending good vibes :) it has been 7 years since i started reading this fic and yet I still think of it . I read this when i was 12 and now I am 19 ! This fanfic was soooooo good that years later I still think of it . I just want to say I hope you’re doing amazing ! and i hope you’re staying safe and healthy and SANE during this rough time . i hope you’re having fun doing what you love ! and thank you so much for this amazing story 3
OneTrueFollower chapter 5 . 8/26
zp

zp

?mmm,oo,,o,m.,...
OneTrueFollower chapter 5 . 8/26
,0,,,?m9l,?o?ooo9oooooooo9oooo9oo9ooooooooooooomk,k,o,o?o,o,,ko,o,kkoooa,,,,,l,ll,o,l,o,km,om , , ,v,,bo
Son of Vesta 16 - 2nd Account chapter 19 . 8/13
This story is so really really good, please update!
qwertyuiop123214685 chapter 19 . 8/13
great climax, but would've loved you to make another few chapters
3,151 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »