Reviews for Facets
justin.iwamasa chapter 3 . 9/11/2014
Please continue this story I really have high hopes for it it has alot of good potential don't give up on it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
I get the feeling you have severely under put the Star wars universes weapons considering the republic has existed for what was it? 25,000 years or so?
CaptMira chapter 2 . 7/30/2014
Please continue, this is a good story.
orionastro chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
very good story so far, i hope that soon they find a way to deal with the damned borg, once and For All . Cant hardly wait for the next chapters .
raw666 chapter 2 . 7/10/2014
I also think it should be pointed out their weapon technology seem to regressed since their time of peace. For instance, it is debatable if the Galactic Empire had the best technology, but its generally acknolwdge that at the end of the Republic, the Galactic Republic and Sith Empire were more advance weapons wise during the Great Galactic War 1 and 2. Especially since their fighters had sheilds and hyperdrive.

Also on a second note, your story seems to jump to point to point without a flow. It doesn't feel right as their is no decription between seens or maybe need to be split into several chapters. Either way, the flow is not right.
Capt.Mira chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
Another great chapter. Keep it up.
Cpt.Mira chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Got half way through writing my review and accidentally hit post before I was done. So any way I just want to say keep up the good work and I look forward to reading more.
Cpt.Mira chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
I am a huge fan of STO, love the sovereign class. I like how this story is going so far, you have captured the essence of a star fleet captain. Most people are like "o your the bad guy so we go to war with you." You on the other hand "diplomacy first". Another thing is that star fleet may have better tech but
thunder18 chapter 2 . 5/6/2014