Reviews for The Ultimate Deception
Guest chapter 3 . 3/9/2019
So good! I love it!
hummelchen chapter 16 . 1/28/2011
Read and loved! Liked the fact you didn't drag on this story unnecessarily . Lately I got a bit tired of "in circle running plots". I also appreciated that Anette didn't mutaded into a crazy bitch after all.

So well done)
murderscene chapter 16 . 8/22/2010
aww i cried, not about annette when kathryn was 'dead'
diamondkat12 chapter 16 . 1/23/2008
this story was wow. my kathryn empathy really went on a roller coster. i'm glad she didn't die.
AngelLuva chapter 16 . 9/22/2006
i luvd it! i could see it happening before my eyes... that's how good it was!
purplebunnywabbit chapter 16 . 8/29/2006
It was really good I loved it. So sad. But I loved it!
valmontmerteuil chapter 16 . 9/2/2005
hmm. thats.. definetly different.. i wanna know the original ending but i think if i emailed you again youd think i was like a stalker or something lol but i just love your stories...
Renee chapter 16 . 7/26/2005
I really like your fanfiction. The Ultimate Deception is a great story. I think a sequel would be great.
Aisling-Siobhan chapter 16 . 5/15/2005
aw! i luved that.. u had me so worried with Kathryn being dead and all :( u sud sequal! id luv to see what happens when their parents find out :D cya xx
Spikes-luvr-4ever chapter 16 . 7/16/2003
this story was amazing... Chilling..
dianna clevnger chapter 16 . 7/13/2003
i love this story it was so good. if the movie didn't end the way it did i can see this as a part 2. for this being first fan fiction i read i know i will continue reading them. if i see any new ones of yours i be sure to read it. i give you two thumbs up and perfect ten.
Anthony Flea John Chad chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
Koolies. Good Plot!

Nikee the Lady of the Wood.

x
Raku-san chapter 16 . 6/2/2003
The ending was most excellent! I loved it. Just one question:

WHERE DID THEY END UP GOING?

I've got to know! Please tell me! (E-mail me)
xrae916 chapter 9 . 6/2/2003
HEHEHEHEHE! I've been waiting for that to happen! Can't wait to see what happens next. It was sort of obvious that Annette was going to find Sebastian in bed with Kathryn it would have been better if she found them having sex though. Anyways it's getting better.
xrae916 chapter 2 . 6/2/2003
Why do you have to pick on Kathryn? She's the cool one why couldn't you pick on Annette? Anyways nice plan but it shouldn't be played on Kathryn.