Reviews for Anomalies
inuyasha16451 chapter 5 . 12/7
OMG. Please please come back and update this awesome story soon
Raccoon Tgr chapter 1 . 10/15
Wish you would continue this,oh well
lolo nade chapter 2 . 1/24
sigh, Ron will forever remain my least favourite character in all HP fanfics
Yoyo its Melomo chapter 5 . 12/16/2018
Lmao i've been waiting for four years
Jacob Phantom chapter 5 . 6/17/2018
Please update your story soon!
SunshineBubbles chapter 5 . 12/28/2017
Cool story hope to see more
HTTYDGuest chapter 5 . 10/14/2017
. . . You missed part of what the note said.
It said, "Your father left this in my possession before he died. It is time it was returned to you. Use it well."
(Not trying to be rude or difficult)
Hope this helps!
Bluestelue chapter 5 . 7/6/2017
omg this is an amazing fic, I didn't think that this sort of crossover would work and by golly you made it work I am so proud! I hope to read more in the future! Keep on keepin on, thanks for the good read!
SeleneAlice chapter 5 . 6/26/2017
please update this story soon
catlyncarson chapter 5 . 4/26/2017
Definitely enjoying this. Thank you for actually being surprising in making Harry a Speedster. I can't wait to see what else happens!
holliswalley chapter 3 . 10/2/2016
Now I want Neville to meet Poison Ivy
david.teague.3950 chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
Well you caught my attention with this story when's its next update or did you abandon it?
Anka Namikaze chapter 5 . 6/11/2016
Oh has! It's awesome please update
Kira440 chapter 5 . 1/20/2016
This story is very nice. I look forward to more updates in the future!
Liantei chapter 5 . 1/11/2016
I love what you've done with this so far! It'd be interesting if you were a bit more in-depth regarding how the relationship between Harry and the Flash family came about, though. I really really love how confident you've made Harry (though again I'd love to see a couple flashbacks that show significant parts of his life that made him that confident- maybe you could start a new story that focuses on Harry's intro to the DC world of superheroes and how the Flash family healed him of his emotional/mental scars). I like how you've given Neville a nice support group that encourages him to come out of his shell, also nice thing with his plant-based ability! Sorry for the long rant, can't wait to see your next chapter! Hope you update soon!