Reviews for So Far Away
HuntingPeace chapter 9 . 6/11/2004
Oh my god! This was so... WOW! It was so good! You have got great talent.
JLC chapter 9 . 5/20/2004
Hiya Beckers,
I'm on a bit of a TOTSS fix at the moment. Had a bad case of insominia last night and decided to re-read this story. Can't tell you how many times I've read it, and I'm still just as anxious for David and Isabelle to get together as I was the first time I read it! A fantastic read.
Jo
x
raven chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
ow my...that's bad!
lois2553hotmail.com chapter 9 . 1/28/2003
I have never read one of these South Sea Tales before, it was very good.

Thanks;

Lois
Tessa chapter 9 . 12/30/2002
Awwww, a perfect, wonderful ending, for a wonderfully written story. Beckers, I truly enjoyed reading all of your stories, and IMHO this is one of the best stories you have ever written. You knew exactly how to write all the emotions of the characters. And what is a more perfect ending than that my two favorite characters of this show finally know that they belong to each other *sigh*

Taz
Galxychld chapter 9 . 12/30/2002
Wow, that was just...wow. What a wonderful story. As sad as I am to see it end, just wanted to say thanks for such an entertaining tale. Great job, Beckers! :)
TLWROX chapter 9 . 12/29/2002
*Sobbing madly* That was the most beautiful chapter. I KNEW there was a chapter 9 up when I got on . I SENSED it. This was GORGEOUS. Loved the epilogue- and Lavinia and everyone getting together and building Isabelle's stables back up and buying Dante- *SOB!* That was magnificent! You are a terrific writer- can't wait for more from you, Beckers! :) :) :)
Koala Bear chapter 9 . 12/29/2002
Good job Beckers. Glad you got Dante back to Isabelle.
Ryalin chapter 9 . 12/29/2002
Great ending to a great story Beckers. You've captured the characters masterfully and created a story that was truly a joy to read. Thank you!
Cara chapter 9 . 12/29/2002
Oh Beckers this was most definitely worth the wait. What an excellent ending to an absolutely lovely story.

Cara :)
Steffi chapter 9 . 12/29/2002
Awwwww Beckers! What have you done with my little romantic heart? That was just so AWESOME! As I read chapter 8 I thought that was a perfect ending ...but this here now ...I dont think I have even the right word for it ...it was absolutely wonderful and amazing! So sweet!

Im so glad she got Dante back ..and her stabbles! Awww and as she hugged Lavinia ...great! Lavinia was the only woman who was involved with David that I liked besides Isabelle. :)

I absolutely can imagine such a story and if we have had a 2nd Season I wouldve wanted it to end like your story! It was absolutely perfect! Thank you so much for another one of your wonderful work and I hope this wasnt your last TOTSS story! :D

Steffi :)
Alanna chapter 9 . 12/29/2002
Beckers,

WONDERFUL fic! It was one of your bests, although they are all superb! This one had everything; drama, angst, action, suspense, romance! It was truly terriffic! My fav. part...well I just can't pick! I did especially like the last 2 chapters. You are def. one of my fav. authors and I can't wait until your next fic, either TLW or TOTSS! They're all great! So, once again excellent job and hope to read more soon!

Alanna :)
Maartje chapter 8 . 12/25/2002
OMG! This is so beautiful! I seriously cried, man, it's really amazing! Still feeling the after shock here :P WOW!

-Maartje
Alanna chapter 8 . 12/21/2002
Beckers,

INCREDIBLE chapter! I absolutely loved it! Probably the best one yet...well including the umm...addition! :) This is one of my fav. TOTSS stories, I think you captured the characters very well. Excellent job! Hope to see more TOTSS, as well as TLW, stories soon!

Alanna :)
Tessa chapter 8 . 12/21/2002
Beckers, wonderful chapter. What can I say more ... Isabelle and David together, as they belong. WOW. Now pleaaaaaase finish that last chapter, I can't wait :) :D.

Taz