Reviews for Screw Them!
Great work! Love the concept
keyblademeister88 chapter 1 . 6/10
Dayum lol screw em
Dagger-Seishin chapter 1 . 4/6
I would love to see hogwarts and the ministrys repossession lmao!
RSegovia chapter 1 . 4/3
I really like the idea of a network of first-generation magicals and squibs getting together to make their own school and community. It does make me wonder how they get unregulated wands, or how they are not detected by the Ministry. It would be interesting to see how things happen when they will inevitably be discovered and come into conflict with the purebloods. With Sirius Black in charge, will they all be labeled criminals?
VST.BookCleverless chapter 1 . 3/14
bammmmm you DUMBLEdore
kare-bear-Karen chapter 1 . 3/13
This story was so great. Really well-written
TheShadowsNeverLied chapter 1 . 3/4
Loved this
noreenklose chapter 1 . 2/23
Excellent story.
thank you for writing.
I really enjoyed reading the story, and now- - -I'm off to read the sequel.
;-))))
Elton chapter 1 . 2/17
Wonderful story!
Very good
nina chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
Interesting.. I really like it, it just seems kind of unfinished...
Ghost Dragon Master chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
I only have one bad thing to say. why did you not let us see when Hermione figured out Ms. Potter was in fact Harry Potters wife lol.
Evil Mockingbird chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
I love this story! It's a brilliant idea and I think you executed it really well.
Brief point of information though (and this is being REALLY nitpicking) you said about halfway through your story that Harry got "especially good grades in Maths, Physics and Chemistry, although his other grades were not to be scoffed at." In Britain, standard A-Level practise is to take four subjects in your first year of sixth form to AS level, and then drop one to continue with three in senior sixth to A2 level. The only exception comes with the addition of Further Maths, in which case you'd sit the full Maths A-Level at the end of your first year and do your A2 levels in your other subjects and Further Maths.
It IS possible to take five A-Levels, and five at most, but no school I know will do that unless your fifth is Further Maths.
So, in short, you only take three A-Levels. It's not very sensible, but that's the British education system for you.
bookworm661 chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
Loved your story. I think the idea of Harry being bullied and driven from Hogwarts is most original. I just wonder what Minerva's and the Ministry's reaction to the new school were.