Reviews for Screw Them!
TheGhost129 chapter 1 . 6/28
I laughed out loud that the civilians used the Pepper spray at them! XD
Also, did that one woman that Voldemort talked about, did she kicked the deatheaters' goin or something like that?
hpmarie chapter 1 . 6/18
love it!
Lientjuhh chapter 1 . 6/11
Fun to read.. :)
Blackholelord chapter 1 . 6/7
Well this is a good single chapter story. Going to read the following story now.
YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216 chapter 1 . 5/30
I really enjoyed your story.

GASP?! How dare a magical actually display "the sence that God gave a goose" and enough gumption to say to the idiots/bigots abusing a student, 'Bite me! I'm outta here.

I look forward to your sequel.

SteveC.'
ubetiburn chapter 1 . 5/25
Great tale. Similar to others that I have read, yet still really good; to the point that I wish you would write one more chapter that shows the fall out of little Mrs. Know-it-all's little visit. The fact that she did not catch the clues as to who 'Mrs. Potter' is married to was hilarious. So much for the smartest witch of her generation.
adafrog chapter 1 . 5/25
Love it.
ripper34 chapter 1 . 5/23
Great story
Shittake Ramen chapter 1 . 5/22
This was a great read. If only something like this had happened in the book canon.
SusanL chapter 1 . 5/8
This was fun!
HannahKathleen chapter 1 . 4/28
Haha! That was great! :-)
NakedFury chapter 1 . 4/27
Screw them! god damn this story was freaking amazing.

One suggestion: I would have love a second part holding the Wizarding Britain reaction to this school. Perhaps a second part
nkh1 chapter 1 . 4/17
A great story idea. The muggles reacting and fighting back. A very nice bit of writing very happy with the way you but ermine down. To bad about Ginny.
bkasavan chapter 1 . 4/16
I like the story :) Another scene with McGonnagall's reaction would have been nice... but there's always m ore that wuold be nice. I like the story.
loved it. keep up the great work