Reviews for Screw Them!
sexy Seren chapter 1 . 10/19
if there are No horcruxes in this story how the hell did he survive after being killed when harry was a baby.
Niknakkitkat chapter 1 . 8/28
holy shit yes harry yaaaas leave the bigots behind to play with their wands and moldy old books and vintage clothes
volfan chapter 1 . 8/24
Absolutely one of my most favorite stories.
Pathatlon chapter 1 . 8/18
Loved it :D
Binka chapter 1 . 7/11
Another brilliant story. I love when Harry goes back to the 'muggle' world and lets the wizards sort out their own mess. And it was great to see the British government doing something right for a change.
I would like to know what happened to Tom Riddle in the chamber of secrets though, did he return as Voldemort but take a few years to do things behind the scenes, was he tied to Ginny's life force too closely and 'die' when she did, or did he wait until the castle was empty over the summer to research everything about his rise and fall as Voldemort and decide toforget about world domination, screw Britain and make his way to another country for a fresh start?
p00hb34r2002 chapter 1 . 7/1
That was, pretty, awsome. You did good. And I can't think of anything else to say right now, sooooo, bye, bye now!
nightlyroses chapter 1 . 6/30
I love how the Muggles did a way better job of handling Voldemort and the Death Eaters than the stupid Ministry of Magic did. The Queen Elisabeth Academy is a wonderful school, indeed. Great job writing this!
Pushi19 chapter 1 . 6/9
Please second chapter then be completed
MrBogus chapter 1 . 5/23
Neeeeein... Wo ist denn die Reaktion von allen Hogwarts Lehrern und dem Ministerium? Wenn du das noch dazu schreiben würdest, wär die Geschichte noch besser :)
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 5/2
Yeah! Screw them! !
You go Mr and Mrs Potter! And fuck yeah Sirius is headmaster! XD

How do hogwarts teachers look?
CaseLC chapter 1 . 5/1
This was just awsome, and totally believable. Well if one regards magic as believable. The idea that with some inside information the muggle minister will take down the terrorists and then later, with the backing of two rich and supportive families, creating a school to counteract the discrimination that allowed the terrorist to gain ground is a reasonable possibility. Thanks from the story.
uwishuwerecool chapter 1 . 4/27
adore i would love to see mcgonigals reaction :)
Jacebralor chapter 1 . 4/25
Enjoyed this. Only complaint is that it ended too quick!
A random guy chapter 1 . 4/2
LOL love it! I've thought about this scenario many times. TOTALLY AGREE! Screw them!