Reviews for Screw Them!
ubetiburn chapter 1 . 5/25
Great tale. Similar to others that I have read, yet still really good; to the point that I wish you would write one more chapter that shows the fall out of little Mrs. Know-it-all's little visit. The fact that she did not catch the clues as to who 'Mrs. Potter' is married to was hilarious. So much for the smartest witch of her generation.
adafrog chapter 1 . 5/25
Love it.
ripper34 chapter 1 . 5/23
Great story
Shittake Ramen chapter 1 . 5/22
This was a great read. If only something like this had happened in the book canon.
SusanL chapter 1 . 5/8
This was fun!
HannahKathleen chapter 1 . 4/28
Haha! That was great! :-)
NakedFury chapter 1 . 4/27
Screw them! god damn this story was freaking amazing.

One suggestion: I would have love a second part holding the Wizarding Britain reaction to this school. Perhaps a second part
nkh1 chapter 1 . 4/17
A great story idea. The muggles reacting and fighting back. A very nice bit of writing very happy with the way you but ermine down. To bad about Ginny.
bkasavan chapter 1 . 4/16
I like the story :) Another scene with McGonnagall's reaction would have been nice... but there's always m ore that wuold be nice. I like the story.
loved it. keep up the great work
MisrememberingAlaska chapter 1 . 4/5
Great story, I really like the idea of another magical school.
Teucrian chapter 1 . 3/30
Great story. I've read stories with a similar premise before, but you executed well. I particularly liked that Harry didn't have much to do with the war effort, in fact Sirius had a much bigger impact. Most stories suck Harry back into the conflict somehow.

One thing that twinged my suspension of disbelief was setting up military rapid-response bases throughout the entire country in, what, a few months? Less than two years, certainly. I can't imagine any government response working so efficiently or effectively.
LadyAilish chapter 1 . 3/19
Brilliant! Would have loved to see this story in novel form, or maybe a sequel to see the Professors reaction when Hermione tells her. Beautiful school you have made. I want to go to it too!
Arpad Hrunta chapter 1 . 3/18
Good story! I always like stories where the Muggle government deals effectively with the wizards.
KSpringer chapter 1 . 3/18
So pleased I found this. Thank you!
Liked it a lot and will look at your other fics...