Reviews for Screw Them!
nkh1 chapter 1 . 4/17
A great story idea. The muggles reacting and fighting back. A very nice bit of writing very happy with the way you but ermine down. To bad about Ginny.
bkasavan chapter 1 . 4/16
I like the story :) Another scene with McGonnagall's reaction would have been nice... but there's always m ore that wuold be nice. I like the story.
loved it. keep up the great work
MisrememberingAlaska chapter 1 . 4/5
Great story, I really like the idea of another magical school.
Teucrian chapter 1 . 3/30
Great story. I've read stories with a similar premise before, but you executed well. I particularly liked that Harry didn't have much to do with the war effort, in fact Sirius had a much bigger impact. Most stories suck Harry back into the conflict somehow.

One thing that twinged my suspension of disbelief was setting up military rapid-response bases throughout the entire country in, what, a few months? Less than two years, certainly. I can't imagine any government response working so efficiently or effectively.
LadyAilish chapter 1 . 3/19
Brilliant! Would have loved to see this story in novel form, or maybe a sequel to see the Professors reaction when Hermione tells her. Beautiful school you have made. I want to go to it too!
Arpad Hrunta chapter 1 . 3/18
Good story! I always like stories where the Muggle government deals effectively with the wizards.
KSpringer chapter 1 . 3/18
So pleased I found this. Thank you!
Liked it a lot and will look at your other fics...
Cersesi chapter 1 . 3/15
I like it.
Gracfully chapter 1 . 3/12
very awesome
mekareami chapter 1 . 3/12
I enjoyed this and look forward to reading the sequel :)
stars90 chapter 1 . 3/11
I really like the idea. It makes a lot of sense
Calmzone1 chapter 1 . 3/11
AWESOME
Jannafrancine chapter 1 . 3/9
Great story. I wonder if Sirius and Harry ever got in touch with Remus? I can see him easily fitting into a teaching roll at QEA and at long last he wouldn't have to worry about his "furry problem". I can also see him helping the werewolf children help learn to control their transformation.
rdg2000 chapter 1 . 3/8
Great story. I normally don't read stories complete under 20,000 words, but you proved once again that it doesn't need to be a long story to be great. I will probably waiting until you get a few more chapters in "We're Screwed" before I start reading it. I don't think I've read any of your stories that haven't been great. If I could only read German to read some of your earlier works (Potter only sorry). Thanks again for sharing your talents with the rest of us

rdgale