Reviews for If They Ever Should Meet
Unformal Sorrelle chapter 1 . 10/6
This is pretty perfect. I JUST finally watched these two series so seeing them combined is fantastic. I also just really like the tone of this? Idk, it's great. Thanks for writing!
Lynse chapter 1 . 9/30
This was a cute quick read! A few grammatical errors, as you said, but I think you did a good job with the characters and you had a great idea for making the crossover, so that more than makes up for it.
Goddes chapter 1 . 4/13
You could make a fanfic crossover of noragami and senyu / senyu on how to ayukine Reincarnation of Alba and a reunion with unexpected ross / shion and ruki
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 1 . 3/15
That was actually very good. Poor Yukine. There really needs to be more Blue Exorcist/Noragami crossovers personally speaking. Good job though.
I love this! It's so cute and nice! Can't wait for the next season of blue exorcist to come out this year!
MyEternalNightmares chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
This was awesome! I wish there were more crossovers. Or even more fanfics for Noragami
MidnightRide129 chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
Yes! Loved this so much! Just as awesome as the other ones! All your stories are awesome/amazing. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2016
Great story
Crystal013 chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
! I loved this!
MysteryAsia chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
This is awesome! Who needs a beta? It doesn't seem like you need one. I like how that turned out. Didn't think these two meshed well, but you made it seem like everything made perfect sense with exorcists, demons, gods, and shinkis in one universe. I think I'm going to follow your other stories.

Thanks for writing!
Natileroxs chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
This is a very well laid out, it gets right to the point while being interesting and descriptive. Just how it's suppose to be! :D
ben123456123 chapter 1 . 4/12/2016
Please write more! This is really good.
Sakuramy chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
There has to be more that was awesome if there is then it's OK it was just very good
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
The plot actually works
I was a bit skeptical how you would relate exorcists to gods
Then the part about holy stuff came and it all made sense
I reaaaaally hope u would write a sequel of this... :( maybe about the exwires in trouble and gotta call yato? And maybe meet higori?
sdzf chapter 1 . 2/28/2016