Reviews for If They Ever Should Meet
Elise142 chapter 1 . 3/27
There needs to be more crossovers like this one. It made me think that an encounter with Kazuma and Bishamon would be interesting too especially with Kazuma's resemblance to Yukio and Bishamon's protectiveness of her shinki. Great job!
Freyridian chapter 1 . 1/24
You have combined these two series very well. This is a first Ao no Exorcist/Noragami crossover I've read and I was pleasantly surprised. I'd definitely like to read more.

I think you kept Yukine and Yato really well in-character. I really liked how protective Yato was, and that Yukine was independent enough while remembering that he is still just a child.

You are a talented writer. : Thank you for writing!
zoepeanut chapter 1 . 1/14
I liked the idea, it was interesting to see Yukine's reaction to being taken by the exorcists.
MnMsRoK chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
* claps hands * this is great! I love it!
Unformal Sorrelle chapter 1 . 10/6/2017
This is pretty perfect. I JUST finally watched these two series so seeing them combined is fantastic. I also just really like the tone of this? Idk, it's great. Thanks for writing!
Lynse chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
This was a cute quick read! A few grammatical errors, as you said, but I think you did a good job with the characters and you had a great idea for making the crossover, so that more than makes up for it.
Goddes chapter 1 . 4/13/2017
You could make a fanfic crossover of noragami and senyu / senyu on how to ayukine Reincarnation of Alba and a reunion with unexpected ross / shion and ruki
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 1 . 3/15/2017
That was actually very good. Poor Yukine. There really needs to be more Blue Exorcist/Noragami crossovers personally speaking. Good job though.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2017
I love this! It's so cute and nice! Can't wait for the next season of blue exorcist to come out this year!
MyEternalNightmares chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
This was awesome! I wish there were more crossovers. Or even more fanfics for Noragami
MidnightRide129 chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
Yes! Loved this so much! Just as awesome as the other ones! All your stories are awesome/amazing. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2016
Great story
Crystal013 chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
! I loved this!
MysteryAsia chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
This is awesome! Who needs a beta? It doesn't seem like you need one. I like how that turned out. Didn't think these two meshed well, but you made it seem like everything made perfect sense with exorcists, demons, gods, and shinkis in one universe. I think I'm going to follow your other stories.

Thanks for writing!
Natileroxs chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
This is a very well laid out, it gets right to the point while being interesting and descriptive. Just how it's suppose to be! :D
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »