Reviews for Messaging with Your Past and Maybe Your Future
wedontslave chapter 1 . 7/2/2021
This story is incredibly creative and I just wanna say I enjoyed it very much
OLDACCOUNTNOLONGERUSED chapter 1 . 3/16/2021
Cute!
7528464 chapter 1 . 7/14/2018
so cute
LiLaLife chapter 1 . 1/26/2017
I loved it! & Great names!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
I'm not crying you are. Omg this is so sweet and so perfect. LOVE
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
This story made me smile.
rialize chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
oh my, the first 3 paragraphs are exactly what I was going thru when I started getting into fan fiction.

love your writing style and how you portray these two.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
please come back, the fandom needs you
momo0424 chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Aww, yay! That was so good!
LA Bee123 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
What a grea way to complete the series. This story is sexy and sweet. I'm left wanting more. My vote is for this on, in particular, to become the one you keep writing.

Your Super Fan.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
This is scary.

Who...

Actually requests to meet another person you meet on the internet?
k33pc4lm chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Brilliantly written. I love how Q hasn't changed her initial m.o.; still an ice queen who wants to run away when she's scared.

But San's different. She doesn't seduce. She reasons. She comforts. She applies logic to convince Q to a platonic dinner between old friends. And the new first kiss. Perfect.

Perfect psychologist; her parents did a great job preparing her. Maybe San can take things slowly and show Q she's worth more than people have led her to believe. Maybe San can help heal the doctor. And maybe Q will see she's actually a talented writer with the moxie it takes to turn fanfic into an actual published series. Like what happened with Twilight.

That's how the story goes, in my head. It has to... this is a oneshot (someone needs to come up with another name for these single chapter stories that don't make me picture insert inappropriate comment about male genitalia here.)

Thanks for your hard work. I noticed.

-kc
boringsiot chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
I thought it was an AN for almost 3 paragraphs until you started saying you just realized what AU meant...

Great one-shot. Cheers
ErosEternaGlee chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
That was perfect... And almost a deram... Like they should put this ending on season 6... Amazing! Love this fic! Hope you write more Quintana fics!
hphglover chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
This was wonderful! I could see this happening for sure. Would love to read a second chapter if you ever feel inclined!