Reviews for Little Sweet Cigars
Hasick chapter 30 . 12/18/2017
I think I actually hate Daryl in this story.
speachestx chapter 30 . 2/22/2017
Awe, I spent two days reading this story and my emotions were all over the place from being happy to completely sad when I read Beth had died.
Your writing is simply amazing. I do hope you come back to write some more stories.
saintfudge chapter 30 . 1/22/2017
Great quick fix thanks for sharing have fun
soniabell chapter 20 . 12/31/2016
Poor Wyatt.
soniabell chapter 19 . 12/31/2016
I want to put a sock in Maggie's judgmental mouth. Beth has a child with Darryl and they are in an apocalypse, daddy's at least come to understand he can't control them. Darryl's smooth move date is really kinda funny cause the guy has no understanding of dating. Lol Wyatt is to cute calling Darryl da da.
soniabell chapter 12 . 12/31/2016
Glad Beth punched Maggie and glad she is seeing the bigger picture.
soniabell chapter 11 . 12/31/2016
At least daddy makes sense. I can understand Maggie hating Merle, but damn if I was almost raped at the age of 17 I surely would. To have been at the party scene like she was and brought my little sister and left her alone. The Greene girls make no sense. Lol
soniabell chapter 10 . 12/31/2016
Beth makes no damn sense.
heatherrk chapter 30 . 12/30/2016
The shoestring bracelets were perfect!
gneebee chapter 30 . 12/30/2016
Bracelets out of shoestrings! I love that touch. Thanks so much for this ending, I LOVED it! Yay!
Buffygurl077 chapter 29 . 12/5/2016
I'm so glad you updated this story! This is one is my favorite stories that you wrote! Cannot wait to see what Daryl's reaction to Beth being alive. I do hope they get their happy ending.
Guest chapter 29 . 10/30/2016
Thank you for posting this alternate ending. I loved reading Beth seeing Wyatt again and the hopefulness of being with her family and being with Daryl.
heatherrk chapter 29 . 11/1/2016
So glad you gave us another ending to this story. Glad that Beth made it back to her family. Looking forward to the next part of this!
gneebee chapter 29 . 10/26/2016
Aw LOVE Wyatt, Judith and Carl. So happy Beth is "home"
So SWEET!