Reviews for Starburst
Maykits chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Fun little one shot. I'm going to follow it just in case you decide to post more!
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Y'know, everyone always looks at me weird when i say they can have the pinks and yellows. I always liked the reds and oranges. And Daryl. I like Daryl. Beth is pretty tasty, too. I would be all "you have to turn this into more!" But really, in this case I think less is more. This is a perfect snapshot of a moment, and you did it so, so very well.
MamaDCB chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Cute! :-) love bethyl!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
So sweet! Loved it!
guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Yay, you're back! *jumps in a burst of happiness* I really liked this sweet one shot. Hope you are planning to do some more Bethyl for us readers? ;) You really know how to capture those two characters (which, as we all know, ain't the easiest characters...)

I will be following you :)
miimiipon chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Ahh soo adorable!
thedagness chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
I was so excited about this and you did not disappoint, in fact it was better than I ever imagined it could be! Aw, I loved it so much! I really thought it was in character even in this kind of situation. And oh - that ending when he stared at her mouth, just. Yes. I just read with so much anticipation I kept thinking Kiss, Kiss, Kiss! Ah, so good and thank you for sharing this! The way you write Beth's point of view is actually quite fascinating. It's a very "alive" and authentic language, I don't know how else to explain it. I was thinking about writing about Beth forcing a birthday on Daryl, too (though under much different circumstances and outcomes) and now I have no idea how to do that because your's is way awesome!
LeanneDaseyLover chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
This was so sweet and fluffy and full of UST energy there at the end and I can't stop smiling. I love every bit of this. Very nice work!

Jessica xx