Reviews for Ragù (A McRoll in the REAL World Story)
srhittson chapter 1 . 4/10
Loved the story
jmlane1966 chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Catherine is so sassy in this one. Just love the relations you've created for them.
ACndCA chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
They just warm my heart.

Thank you for writing this and sharing, you are amazing!

Cheers,

C.
Bradley Martens chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Loved this, very cute story. I like the follow-up, the promise a bit better
FicreaderT chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
This was very, very cute! Nicely done as usual!
LovinJackson chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
I like this. I really like the way you right Catherine and I LOVE the way you write them as a couple. Both feel very in character for me and I am grateful I fell across your stories :) Thank you for sharing.

Tara x0x
St chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Excellent! Please write more...your stories always make me smile! :0)
shestarsky chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Nice.
ForestBornNinjaGirl chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Awww very cute! This made me hungry! Yum! Its so sweet to see that they get along so well and have all these awesome memories together :) :)
loveRnB chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
love this light story
Kiwikaren chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Loving these, keep them coming.
lacrevette35 chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
You did it again! Another great story for “Nice to meet you” so as always, nice to read you ;)

“as he moved behind her, a hand at her waist” You know how much I love those kind of little details! It shows how at ease they are with each other :)

“So reassured her everything’s fine” I first I was wondering what he was talking about then I thought about the REAL world :)

“She’s got nothing to worry about. Not where we’re concerned anyway” Perfect answer Steve! So great to read this!
Don’t stop yourself from smiling Cath! Just do it! Aww… those two!

Wow! They’re actually having dinner ;) Okay it’s not at the restaurant but it’s dinner!

Candle? He’s such a romantic! Cute!

I love how he told her what Grandma Ang told him the first time he met her. It was sweet of him! :)

OMG! Steve who wants to go see her grandmother and her parents but also wants to take her to Deb’s! Thank you for this! This is love!

Aww… They’re so cute! Love how they’re remembering the first time she made the ragu.
“Who could forget Aunt Louise?” No one! I can’t! I remember her saying he was… tall ;)

I agree! From what I saw he handled himself perfectly well! They all love him… who wouldn’t?
“I don’t think you want Jerry around for what we’re doing later” Come on! Forget the dishes and go to dessert immediately!

“Or rather… what we did after” lol! What a tease! I love that! :)
I love that he’s keeping his eyes on her!

How dare you end this fic like this? What did they do after? :P

Thanks for this amazing fic and for keeping McRoll alive! Can’t wait to read the visits!

Hugs!
alison chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Loved it definately steve and cath at their best, together, general life. So glad you are still writing them, look forward to more
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Really great, I am gonna love the mcroll real world, briliant idea and great story
LuckyStarPham chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Not only Cath and Steve both remembered the first time she made ragu for him, we also remembered what happened. Guess after Steve had done with dishing, they will play another round of foxhole fantasy hahahaha. Everything makes me feel good, just seems like really watching the show while reading. Spot on. So thank you for that ;)