Reviews for Plus One
Shmandypants28 chapter 1 . 5/17
I absolutely loved this! This honestly might be my favorite Fred/Hermione!
TempletonRex chapter 3 . 3/2
Aww these two! Again I'm loving how natural their banter becomes after a short conversation but moreso I like the buildup to it so that they're not instantly insync.
The part where Fred read the situation and made a bet to make space for her at the table was incredibly sweet and it's for those precise reasons that make me love Freddie!
Cheers
TempletonRex chapter 2 . 3/2
Chapter 2, I liked how their flow one of got started was so natural. Fred's so cute and Hermione is slightly more bold than how some people write her but I think she makes the most sense that way.
Cheers!
TempletonRex chapter 1 . 3/2
First chapter and I'm most definitely hooked. I'm enjoying how you write these two, it feels very genuine and accurate. I particularly liked how Fred started to see Hermione in a new light and saw how cool she really is.
The enchanted scroll was such a great idea. Having a connection like that brought such a bond to their relationship in a dark time - very cool element.
Till next chapter cheers!
Catalena117 chapter 11 . 6/12/2016
Brilliant story!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 11 . 3/20/2016
Cute story! Good work :)
Ardina Falconhurst chapter 11 . 3/3/2016
I'll admit I've been on a Fred/Hermione kick for like a week straight. Been reading all there are. And well I've read a good 100 at least...100 good ones. But this, I loved this story. I most definitely loved this sweet ending, 9 and 3/4 as you aptly named it. But the entire story you had my full attention...instead of me planning my next English class for my lil korean kiddos I've been sitting at my desk reading this story.
It's terrific. I love this idea of the Twin Scroll. Because honestly like why hadn't Hermione, the brightest witch of her age, come up with a way to communicate to the outside that they were alive and well? I mean she made those fake Galleons for the DA, she should have thought of something like this...even for just the 3 of them incase they got separated.
But anyhow, I'm rambling, I loved that Fred and George came up with it and that Fred knew to give it to Hermione. Your characters felt so real, JKRowling would be proud...she'd be happy and pleased to read this story I think.
But like I was saying this is the best one I've read and I've been reading them for days. So great job. You're the only review I've left through this week of reads. So I'll be sure to look through some of your other stories.
Keep up the great work, never stop telling tales, and tell us no lies ;)
~Pepper
fanficti0naddict chapter 11 . 2/25/2016
ADORABLE! I love the twin paper concept!
Ozwin chapter 11 . 11/27/2015
Absolutely beautiful. One of the best Fremiones I've ever read, honestly!
HateMePretty chapter 11 . 3/13/2015
Chapter nine and three-quarters? Sly little author. Perfection in a story, it was so creative an interesting. Keep writing!
XOXO
/Ever/
ILoveHarryPotterForever chapter 11 . 8/5/2014
Oh, I enjoyed this a lot. It's so cute and sweet and no adorable and... AWW! I especially love the ending :) Great story!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/24/2014
So this has always been one of my favourite Fremione fics and I've read it about 6 times now. I remember a while ago when I went to reread it and found it had been deleted, it broke my heart! But I am so so so happy to see it reposted, you have no idea! It's such a fantastic story with some great moments of originality that really sets it apart from other fics and I just love it! :)
AngelPie2015 chapter 11 . 7/8/2014
I loved it. It was a great story
Amethyst Elann chapter 11 . 6/27/2014
Love this!
Bryony Honeysuckle chapter 9 . 6/8/2014
I've literally been reading this non stop, it's so good! I love it!