Reviews for City of Angels
Shadows.Dance chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Wonderful one-shot, I think it captues their relationship perfectly, because she does still love Sakura-chan. Thank you very much for writing this!
cheng chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
aw cute :]]
anony chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
ohh wow! i like mucho. wonderful dialogue, esp when eriol is talking to tomoyo. LOVE IT!
not applicable chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
Lovely. Beautiful. Wonderfully written. Your writing style is great and you are indeed worthy of great praise.
DC chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
-.- Again! Dripping greatness as if it were as common as water. Amzing is the only word to descride your stories. I like the way you weren't afraid to tell about Tomoyo's love for Sakura without it being a lemon. I like how you describe love and happiness as the basic means of life. Truely amazing Ekai.

DC
FlameSolo chapter 1 . 12/17/2002
silverkaze chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
cool.

i like the fic. very nicely written. so sweet, that tomoyo finds her happiness. ) hope to find mine too. wahahahz.
like a falling star chapter 1 . 11/6/2002
hey.. you watched 'city of angels' on saturday, too? nice..
slegna chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
Ekai-san!- Can you please erase my former review. This is my real review.

I love it!- As always.- It's so nice. So sweet.-
Silverwing chapter 1 . 10/30/2002
Nice chappie..plz continue!
Reine chapter 1 . 10/29/2002
Nice!- Greatly appreciated as always!- Ignore me. You're allowed to.-
charliedoggie chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
ack! WAFF levels... rising... urge to sniffle... increasing... _- hehe, and whoever said love can't make you happy obviously hasn't read your fic yet...

i loved the way you wrote in both eriol's and tomoyo's views of love without it becoming too cliche... (as most confessions of love go) and you got me with the kaho/tomoyo switch as well; i usually see these things a mile away... good job! :)

you've also got a good grasp of the language and the way you characterized both eriol and tomoyo made them very real people in mine eyes by the end of the story *sniff*... me likee! _ keep up the good work and keep those fics coming!
caramel chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
that was really beautiful
The Bloody Countess chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
Beautiful can't begin to describe this fic...So I will not say anything other than the fact that I love it so much.
EneriRenie chapter 1 . 10/27/2002