Reviews for Roman Tears
reckless is a wreck chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
This actually made me cry D (Yes I read the first part first!)

This was awesome, I love you fics so much.. though I doubt you probably read these anymore because it's been sooo long since you've written these fics. Anyways, great job ]
Kina chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
Don't ever write another death fic again...Your too damn good at it!My weirdo friend Sam,who giggles like a psycho when in a love story the main character dies a dramatic sad death, cried after reading this!That was frightening!Don't do it again!
Kina chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
Kerrie chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
oh my gosh that was really sad! but it was really good! im glad you wrote it! it really makes you think!
Lizzie-Rei chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
Am I the only one who isn't crying? *blink* I read too much angst to be affected now I think.. But it still made me feel sad :(.It's really good btw.
Candy Taiyo1 chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
Very very sad story, but it was supposed to be right? Yes, this is very good, and I can't wait for any more stories you may have. The very end was my favorite part. .
aqua-illusions chapter 1 . 10/29/2002
That was really really sad, I was almost crying when I read it. How can you think that you aren't good at one shots? This is excellent work.

-aqua_illusion
Momo no Hana chapter 1 . 10/29/2002
I've been looking...EVERYWHERE...for a male slash writer that is not a homosexual.

GOD DAMN IT, TELL ME YOU ARE ONE!

Sorry. I normally write for one particular section, and although there are plenty of writers in the section, it is completely girl-dominant.

Well, great fic. I wanna read more, damn it!
Midnight Shadow chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
That was so SAD! Oh my gosh! Poor Torankusu! Very well written btw.
animekid chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
*SNIFF* I hate sad endings! But I'll deal with it and read the last part.
Commander Sun chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
*sits here bawling and huddles in a ball* You... made... me... cry! *wails and latches* Oh, thank you for writing more on this and I cannot wait for part 2-ish. Oh, my... *sniffles and wipes away tears from the corners of her eyes* Not many writers can make me cry... You did a good job there! *sniffles once more before stopping the tears* Heh... I don't cry much... and I ALMOST made it! But.. but.. the whole Trunks need that to make him feel all emotional. ;-; *tears up again* Not gunna cry... not gunna cry... *cries again* No! Even recapping makin' me cry! *sighs* Well, I love your writing as usual, can't wait for part 2-ish, and can't wait for other updates as well! Luv ya!
SoMeOnE chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
awwww, that was so sad but sweet too! i hope you continue soon!
lime chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
noooooo goten, jack how could you do that to goten im gonna cry all day now