Reviews for Sketches on a Love Story
Ninja Unicorn chapter 7 . 4/5
I forgot to mention this for my review in the last chapter, lol Levi... He was all like "Jesus Christ" and I was like," Hahahahaha so typical, Levi"
Ninja Unicorn chapter 6 . 4/5
When I saw that it was Safe and Sound, I was all like,"Noooooooooooo!" Cuz the feels attack me when I listen to this song. Is that normal? And then I was like,"Bruh, I was just recently listening to that song."
Great story's, although I couldn't choose a favorite.
Jarjar chapter 10 . 1/30
I loved it
Livmoazul chapter 10 . 12/26/2015
Omg! Loving all these compiled storylines! Please write more when you can!
Livmoazul chapter 6 . 12/26/2015
Love the Taylor swift refrence. It fits better for the aot series then it does in the Hunger Games.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/24/2015
You always know how to write the perfect ending. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
This was so wonderfully creative and magnificently beautiful. I especially love the last part - it was so unexpected but so adorable. I never really imagined them having children, but from what you wrote, now I really do!
obeyhinata chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
REALLY AMAZING!
Mr.M chapter 10 . 7/20/2015
"Stop Fucking In My Cabin" That was too funny. Keep Up The Good Work.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/19/2015
OMG this is fucking amazing! S/o to whoever wrote this,seriously this is so great! hopefully what you wrote in this chapter actually happens in the anime for season 2 of aot
Anon chapter 10 . 4/8/2015
... Not sure what to say. I liked it but. As you say. Awwkwaarrrd...
Anon chapter 4 . 4/8/2015
Probably the same guy who last commented idk. Best work I have seen. Moar.
Fangirl17 chapter 10 . 12/9/2014
All around wonderful one-shots. I love each and everyone of them. The last one was by far my favorite. I laughed so hard and I especially loved Levi. A job well done!

-Fangirl17
need4stealth chapter 10 . 12/6/2014
this... this is perfection.