Reviews for On a Dragon Wing and a Prayer
Allstarall chapter 14 . 9/5
The awkwardness is perfect for the two. Two young first loves that think with logic.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/7/2017
This quickly became my favourite.
Wish there were more stories about
(boy)Morgan out there. Good Job
MikeAlphaGamer chapter 1 . 7/12/2017
Finished reading this,
IT IS SO FLUFFY I LOVE IT!
The Apocryphal One chapter 15 . 7/6/2017
This was such an adorable, well-written story! It added so much to the Morgan/Nah romance, which was already one of my favorite child ships in Awakening. It's been an absolute treat to read, and thank you for sticking with it until the end!
Impstar chapter 15 . 6/21/2017
Morgan is probably my favorite FE character, and I feel you've done a very good job portraying him. I love the amount of work you put into developing these characters, and I agree with you that some of Nah's supports are simply beyond terrible.

Thanks for writing and completing this.
Cyberchao X chapter 13 . 6/6/2017
That's...You know, I'd always considered how interesting it is to pair a male avatar with one of the dragons (especially Tiki), but didn't consider that the awesomeness of the Nahgan pairing could be for the same purpose.
WildKat25ShadowWolf13 chapter 15 . 5/19/2017
Thanks so much for finishing this story! I really love the Nah/Morgan pairing and have been eagerly followung your story for awhile. Thanks for writing such a cute and thoughtful story; I look forward to any one-shots on the pairing written in the future!
cat-lazer chapter 15 . 5/15/2017
Congrats! Seeing a fic finish is somewhat of a rare thing. To see it finally complete is nice as a reader.

For the chapter I did really enjoy the parts where Morgan and Nah talked about their insecurities. It would be an interesting point to work off of if another part was added. Although it was somewhat resolved and the fic is pretty much done. I also thought the talk with Lucina was fine. It didn't feel tacked on since it felt related to what was going on.

Thanks for taking your time to continue to write this fic. Even if there were breaks, it was always nice to see it pick up again. There really is a huge lack of Nah centric fics, so this fic was both needed and a good one too.
APokeMa chapter 15 . 5/15/2017
Just seconds after this chapter was updated, I immediately got a notification about it. I think I almost scared my whole family trying to hold my voice in. Thank you so much for this chapter and for this story! I love you so much for this. Very well-written and not even close to the shallowness of some other horrible stories I read in my time. Thank you so much again, definitely a story worth reading, it actually made me see a couple things differently. I totally look forward to your other stories. Just so you know, this story and you yourself became favorites in just the first few chapters. Keep on writing, if it gets me, I'll be sure to read it.
(I am so sorry. My lack of skill of sentence structure and not-so extensive vocabulary can't communicate my feelings very well!)
The Supreme chapter 14 . 5/1/2017
I can say with absolute certainty that you are NOT botching this story whatsoever. You've done a terrific job with the characters and the interactions, and making them very interesting - when I first played Awakening, I actually didn't like Nah that much; she just seemed way too uptight and her supports were generally lackluster in my opinion. But this fic actually made her much more interesting and likable, especially in expanding on her insecurities and inner thoughts. She's kind of like that kid that's always trying too hard to show they're mature, but they still come across as childish in their attempts sometimes.
I've loved reading this story, and I've loved how well your writing is. Don't be so hard on yourself, your work is frankly great, and I have very few problems with it.
Keep up the good work!
APokeMa chapter 14 . 4/30/2017
Thank you so much! I've been waiting for so long! This didn't disappoint at all! Little thing you can ignore: It would be really nice if there were an epilogue or reactions to this relationship in the next chapter. Once again, that last statement can be ignored. You are the author, you can do whatever you want! Especially the way you write this story, I'm glad there's a writer like you here! Still so freaking happy about the confession though, the fluff!
Acqua Sole chapter 14 . 4/30/2017
THEY FINALLY SAID IT!
cat-lazer chapter 14 . 4/30/2017
Man it's crazy to think this story is almost finished? It's been going on for a long time but it's really nice to see it close to completion.

But as for the chapter! I thought the dialogue was balanced. It was close to the game script, but what made it good was the dialogue past the in game bits. I've probably said it before, but it makes the original dialogue flow better when additional lines and story bits are added. So overall that's something ongoing I've really enjoyed with this story. It expanded on a specific support that was really cute.

Writing romance is hard I probably couldn't do it aha. But you did a good job it was sweet and faithful to the characters. Also! I'm really happy to hear you talk about Nah's character and her stranger supports cause I feel a lot of people dislike her for them. But its nice to hear another person still likes her as their fav awakening character too aha. I think she's a lot more interesting than some of her supports let her be (which is kinda painful cause she doesn't have much else in terms of content in the game).

That ended up as a long review whoops. Good luck on the last chapter!
APokeMa chapter 13 . 4/19/2017
Real good job with the story so far! They really are too gosh darn cute! I can barely wait for the next chapter, amazing story!
(Still said that my Morgan is a girl in my game right now, really wanted to make it happen!)
Anon chapter 13 . 4/18/2017
Cute as always. Morgan and Nah are probably one of my favorite pairings in the game, partially because I don't really like her other Supports with the other males.