Reviews for Standing in the Sun
C'est dommage j'aime les histoires de Tsume mais elle les finis presque jamais
JadePixie6565 chapter 4 . 11/22
OMG! Naruto and the Weasley twins in the same school! Damn! Hogwarts is doom! I'll be surprised if the school is still standingat the end of the year. LOL!
candy4beth chapter 4 . 11/8
Funny I'd love too see it continue
This is hilariously amazing.
breakeven2007 chapter 4 . 10/19
Please update this. I absolutely love the premise. And not to mention that someone finally got Sasuke right for once! Oh, and now my crack ship for the month is Fem!Naruto/Fred Weasley. I already want to see this so badly. A close second is Sasuke/Daphne.
I hate it when I find stories that are good but made by tsume
Because she is an amazing fanfiction writer
But so many stories are left dead
And it kills me on the inside tsume
You are killing me tsume
TSUME WHY
Luna chapter 4 . 9/24
Hahaha.. Naruto is such a troll! For sure, she will have a lot of admirers then. Ahahaha..
MrsBellaWhitlock123 chapter 4 . 9/23
I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REAAAALLLY WANT SASUKE AND FEM!NAURUTO TOGETHER! KEEP WRITING, THIS IS AWESOME!
acetwolf94 chapter 4 . 9/17
I LOVE IT! PLEASE ADD MORE! I'M HOOKED!
yuyue90 chapter 4 . 9/14
really love the try your best to continue this story.
aalens chapter 4 . 9/2
Wonderful story. Thanks so much.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 4 . 8/25
it
Naphtalla1904 chapter 4 . 8/24
A beautiful story so far. I like your idea, well is Itachi reborn too? Or anyone else? I can't wait for your next Chapter.
In The Abyss chapter 4 . 8/24
I need more of this, please update it !
TheCentauress chapter 4 . 8/6
All we need is Sakura and Sai... Sakura the Ravenclaw; Sai the Hufflepuff. We _know_ that if Naruto could, she/he would do her/his damnedest to bring them with. And it would be hilarious to see them as Second or Third Years. (Sakura Diggory and Sai Bones, anyone?)