Reviews for Standing in the Sun
Alibi Nonsense chapter 4 . 7/5
You've really thought about this story and made it work. I wasn't sure about the 'in the same year' thing, but then I wasn't paying attention to the dates, so, fair enough. I like the way they taught Dudley some stuff as well. :)
DeadParade chapter 4 . 7/2
Lololol, naruto is just gonna mess up everything
theundyingdead chapter 4 . 6/30
Please update I hope you haven't given up on this story cause its amaaaaazing
anavidreader chapter 4 . 6/26
I've wrote on a coment before, i like your stuff truly just wished they had endings or some form of resolution even if left open ended. and I'm talking about all your works, originals and fanfics.

an avid reader.
Elfen Children chapter 4 . 6/17
I love the story so far! Can you come back and update really soon PLEASE!? I can't stop laughing at Naruto's antics and how Harry is taking it all in. I have a feeling those two are going to make Sasuke's Hogwarts, well a History to remember to say the least!
Vongola Princessa chapter 4 . 6/10
I AM CACKLING EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS FIC IS PERFECT I LOVE IT THIS IS WONDERFUL
Artist of Ran chapter 4 . 6/8
YES! Naruto is in the story(It's really good can't wait for the next one). Is there going to be any other Naruto characters in this story? Is Greengrass and Sasuke going to be actual friends or our they just going to be political friends? One way to help get over your writer's block is that you ask yourself questions on how the story will turn out in different situations and imagine them to see if thats what your looking for.
-Aya
Syafiq chapter 4 . 6/6
When the next update?
Noradin chapter 4 . 6/5
I'm not really into permanently changing the gender of characters, so at least use some Sexy no Jutsu from time to time?
Noradin chapter 3 . 6/5
It would have been logical for Sirius to ne Sasukes godfather since he has been given his name and since he was the firstborn this time.
Who is to be Sasukes godfather? Remus is kind of out due to legal problems and maybe the suspicion he was under so logically it should have been Peter?
Noradin chapter 2 . 6/5
Well, I believe a well cared for Harry would have gone to Ravenclaw if not influenced by family.

Your characterisation of the Malfoys seems ooc to me, Draco did not act antagonistic towards anyone but Ron whose family had an longstanding feud with his own made worse by the positions of their fathers (Ron was no better btw). In fact he was trying to make friends and repeating things he had heard that got approval in the past.
hermonine chapter 4 . 5/29
nice story
BestUsernameEver54321 chapter 2 . 5/25
This is very good. I am loving the way you represent Sasuke. Others sometimes make him more good rather than his usual self. Hope you continue it!
Rosalind Fairchilde chapter 4 . 5/24
Please please please update soon! I can't wait to read more
SapphireOrchids chapter 4 . 5/17
This fic is awesome, I love it! Followed and favourited. I hope you update soon!