Reviews for Miss Hardy
Awesome please continue.
FrostHunter chapter 20 . 11/30/2021
Well played
Guest chapter 20 . 11/20/2021
Things are heating up in more ways than one...
Akira-Hayama chapter 20 . 11/13/2021
Oh God, Spectacular Spider-Man. That just brought back nostalgia and how I was robbed of a 3rd season. It was getting good too, and I guarantee Felicia would’ve been a big part of the show later down the line too.

My woeing aside, loving the moments between Felicia and Spider-Man. They’re definitely still in that honeymoon phase, but you can tell both are still quite reserved, especially on Peter’s end. What with him keeping his civilian identity a secret still. Makes me wonder if everything will still go as smoothly once it is revealed. Be interesting if Peter ends up leaving crumbs here and there for her to figure it out, except I feel he wouldn’t want to take the risk.

I suppose after some things are settled like Felicia’s situation with her powers; Eddie getting involved; Peter’s still present guilt (this one most likely taking the longest), things may turn out well when the truth comes out. For now, the moments between them are great and feel somewhat genuine.

Great chapter overall. Till next time!
FrostHunter chapter 19 . 11/10/2021
Interesting
Guest chapter 19 . 10/9/2021
Nice chapter i look forward to reading the next chapter
Guest chapter 19 . 9/27/2021
Wonder how far their relationship will go before felicia wants to unmask spiderman whether as her civilian self or as black cat cause with later she hit him with knock out gas and unmask spiderman like spiderman the animated series almost did.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/27/2021
Awesome
Guest chapter 19 . 9/26/2021
Great chapter
Guest chapter 19 . 9/24/2021
Thanks for the update. Awesome how you show they are both nervous about this relationship but want to give it a go. And the swinging scene was fantastic. Loving it!
Akira-Hayama chapter 19 . 9/24/2021
Ah, my lovely dose of SpiderCat. A sweet short chapter, but still nice nonetheless. I do enjoy the slow budding of their romance, and how neither want to go too fast; understandable for either person.

Also seems Felicia’s powers are slowly but surely coming to fruition. It’d be interesting if it was Peter that was the cause of her powers coming out, but that was probably just coincidence. Gotta be happy for Peter too. Man’s giving himself another chance of love, so hopefully this one goes well for him.

I do wonder how long he’ll keep his identity a secret from her, and if he’s also just gonna keep this relationship a Spider-Man thing, or if he’ll also try with his civilian self. Then again, that’d probably make it too obvious who Spider-Man is.

Long time, no see though! An enjoyable chapter to read, and definitely sets the tone for what’s to come. Hopefully this isn’t gonna be the calm before the storm, but that would be the case.

Great chapter overall. Till next time!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/13/2021
Can't wait to find out how Spidey's date will go. Will he arrive on time? Will the good old Parker Luck strike at the worst possible moment? Patiently waiting to find out.
FrostHunter chapter 18 . 4/8/2021