Reviews for It all started with a Coffee
boopgirl chapter 19 . 6/17
Enjoyed this story. Great Job
Bakergrama chapter 19 . 4/24
Absolutely wonderful..love, love, love this story..great writing..and drawing your reader into the story. Thank you!
NanStew chapter 2 . 4/7
Love this, found you at ficsisters. I also work with Dinia Steel. Can't wait for more.
Naomi M chapter 19 . 3/17
It was really good
anafinchel chapter 19 . 2/27
awww so cute! read this story in a matter of hours! i should start studying now...hehehe, totally worth my time though ;) :))))
onlyinyourdreams77 chapter 19 . 2/26
I really liked this. I think I read it once before but I just forgot to review...oops

So Lauren is just from the past and nothing more?

Jacob annoyed me here...I wish he would have gotten his due...a child or STI or something...oooh Jessica too...hahaha.
babefangirl chapter 19 . 2/20
Super cute! Loved that there was a happy ending and so different!
Knit Bug chapter 19 . 2/11
I loved this story. It was a really good read. Thank you so much for writing it. :)

Knit
nice start :)
jr chapter 12 . 2/6
I am a big fan of BELLA but I didn't agreewhat she did with JESSICA in front of the MEDIA. ITS not like her. I wish She let ROSE or ALICE did it , ITS not because she couldn't stand for herself its just because she was TOLERANT. KIND. COMPSSIONATE. ITS NOT CRITICISM TO THE AUTHOR, JUST MY HUMBLE OPINION.
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 19 . 2/1
It All Started With A Coffee has been voted in the Top Ten fics completed in December by visitors of www . twifanfictionrecs . com
What a lovely happy story! Thanks for writing. Very easy to read without very much drama xx
biblepam chapter 5 . 1/25
i think Renee's reaction would have been most mothers reaction if their daughter said they were dating a hot movie star. When my daughter was that age and if she had told me that, I think my reaction would have been quite similar. enjoying your story. makes me smile
biblepam chapter 2 . 1/24
Finally getting started on your story and am enjoying it quite well at the moment. I did laugh when Edward mentioned he wanted directions from Deerfoot because i live a street over from a road called Deerfoot. (should I go out and see if I spy someone who looks like Edward or Anthony?) lol till laters.. Pam B.
cullenlover88 chapter 19 . 1/22